If you play video games

Your opinions regarding politics do not matter. You have the mind of a child.

Attached: gamer vs reader.jpg (1000x941, 215.35K)

Press F for this king.

sweet meme bro, you should go ahead and continue it through to age 30 where the women are ugly from wall damage single lonely depressed and coping like crazy since they have no kids eggs and no husband.

You'll notice the guy on the right isn't spending his time seething on Any Forums, either.

Whenever someone says “Gatsby” and not “The Great Gatsby” I assume they’re talking about Gadsby and laugh at them for reading shitty meme books

I miss Quintein

Fuck off Quentin. Gatsby is a lowbrow book for teenagers.

Nobody plays games anymore it's all woke trash.

I went from playing games to playing microsoft excel, turned out to be fairly transferrable and I make alot of money doing it. None of these reader types at work have 1% of my mathematical and logical capabilities

I play video games and read C.S. Lewis.

>cs lewis
CS WAS A HACK FRAUD
POST MADE BY TOLKEIN GANG

>X is better because bitches like it
opinion discarded

quentin was one of the most delusional people i have ever had a pleasure to witness, it was glorious.
did he kill himself or something?

i masturbate in public spaces.

I like both of them.

left is literally me except 44

Attached: lanky4.gif (300x300, 136.45K)

I read books for years before the girl down the street introduced me to video games when I was like 9
Still read, usually in bed before sleep since I keep screens/unnecessary light out of my bedroom.
Modern women are vapid whores though so I usually enjoy vidya more than them, especially with post nut clarity

he ascended

>44
>no grace
>no maidens

>woman wanted to fuck because you read great gatsby
>women reading in general
you have never been laid. that said, if you are going to read instead of gaming go with something like Plato or Machiavelli .

Attached: 35theyhyh.png (1045x938, 378.1K)

how did you manage to fuck
>maidenless
up

Attached: 1648082708530.jpg (238x276, 18.94K)

Yea fuck off quentin

Attached: Screenshot_20220221-195609.png (1600x720, 397.73K)

> You have the mind of a child.
> am on my way to becoming an intellectual because I read fiction!
> Ahh, yes, The Great Gatsby.....One of my all time favorites
Why the fuck would anyone like " The Great Gatsby. " Is this person even supposed to be a male? Are you fucking serious? And reading a bunch of fiction is the exact fucking same as watching a movie. It doesn't do shit to make you a further intellectual. You're the fucking child.
Shit like this is how people PRETEND to be smart.
> I read a lot of books
Oh whoopty fucking shit.

I started with books and went to games.

>started reading at 13
Absolute fucking brainlet

What are you reading?
Why is Great Gatsby an example in pic? I watched the movie and it was a shit love story I was bored as all fuck.

Women do this shit too. And they cosplay that shit too and fuck around with make up all day.

the book was slightly better but still fiction. op thinks reading goosebumps makes you an intellectual.

More like, as a reader, you end up making references or comparisons that no one around you understands and do not care to hear the explanation once it goes past 12 words.

You've better luck relating an event to cape movies than Dante's failures in Florence, Marius in Rome, something from Homer or the philosophical question of Odysseus's ship.

Last form of a reader is eventual suicide from dopamine deprivation

your false dichotomy is amusing, although infantile

based

Quentin is the worst thing that happened to Any Forums

I just want to watch play vidya/watch movies without getting politics chundered on my face.

Attached: rarepepe1.jpg (770x730, 300.08K)

>reader is completely bald by age 6
>favorite book is something everyone was forced to read in high school
I don't know how this is supposed to convince me that readers are cool.
Also, The Great Gatsby is shit. It's a story about a bunch of rich assholes who get away with killing someone because they're rich.
It's fine for teenagers (if they understand that you shouldn't want to be like any of the people in the book), but I prefer reading about characters that I don't want to line up against the wall.