Are we the most retarded country on the planet?

>shuts off all nuclear power plants
>shuts off coal power plants
>doesn't invest in renewable energy anymore
>builds gas power plants
>builds nord stream 2 to immediately kill it
>stops importing Russian gas
>???

Attached: gmny.png (862x654, 20.33K)

Blame Merkel and her (((Friends)))

Yep. Letting in a million shitskins was a big oof too
Germany has a way of acting pragmatic and rational in every day governance and then make random fuck huge retarded decisions

No, you're just naive/corrupt. When Poles told you that Russia is a horrible trading partner and that it should never ever be a sole supplier of anything, you ignored them. Add to that decades of foreign-funded anti-nuclear shilling and cushy Gazprom-adjacent jobs for your politicians and this is how you got here.

You are mentally ill. Russia never stopped supplying Germany.

I mean, they can still buy russian gas and oil. It's the americans that have a problem with it.

please delete post
it offends me because it implies taiwan is country
taiwan is not country.
it should be china flag!!!

always have been...

Attached: 1638014542296.png (1232x2974, 203.04K)

It's also possible that your politicians know very well what they're doing and are creating an excuse for being soft on Russia. Germany and Russia are natural allies and both have an interest in dividing eastern Europe between themselves.

All you have to do is look at the world in the 60s to realize that we never beat the communists: we integrated them into the global economy...

That's what happens when you let a woman rule your country for 20 years cuck.

Goymany is not a country. In fact, I strongly suggest it be renamed Zionist occupied Central Europe or the jewnited sharts of muttmerica's lap dog.

No Taiwan is a US colony used to poke at China from time to time

It is a Chinese flag

Attached: eeb.jpg (750x614, 39.93K)

saved

No this is cool you strive for energy independence, i go jungle, during you handle the Anglos and ruskies.

Heh, baited. All according to kaiku.

Attached: 3.jpg (259x103, 2.19K)

>When Poles told you
lol

shut the fuck up your worthless polish nigger

Delusional. Russia delivered for 50 years at stable conditions. They would continue
so. Our government are the unreliable retards.

That's because Germany doesn't depend enough on Russian gas just yet.
When Poland was more dependent on Russian gas in 2000s, we've been paying the highest prices in Europe, were forced to buy extremely long and upsold contracts and there wasn't a month when Russia wouldn't blackmail us with shutting down pipelines. This only ended when we got LNG ports and were able to import gas from elsewhere.
This is not a "muh Polish subhumans, Germany would be treated like equals" thing. Russia's diplomacy is simply like this. If NS2 opened and Germany became 80% dependent on Russian gas, they would exploit this dependency mercilessly.

>i was jus pretending to be a retard!!!!

No need, we should jus blandda up with the hungaryans and build our OWN gas pipeline, with blackjack and polish hookers

>kaiku
Das heißt keikaku, du Vollpfosten,
Nichtmal meme-japanisch kriegt Deutschland mittlerweile hin.

If Germany would ally themselves with the Russians without consulting the retarded frogs or do what the US tell them both Russia and Germany would be some major continental powerhouse.

Nobody care about pôles, you wasn't even a country 120 years ago and you will forever be a pawn on the chessboard.

>most Germans except OP are too angry and stupid to realize any of this and will always blame others for their own mistakes that they voted in while still expressing illusions of grandeur for what their country still might accomplish.
Yes OP Germany is the worst. Now you realize why most Germans left their country for others like the US long ago. Only the vacuum lickers remain within it's confines now. This unfortunately includes Austria which really breaks my balls more, but Switzerland for the most parts is okay with pretty decent krauts with few flaws as a nation.