She's right...

She's right. Ignorance and adult illiteracy are some of the reasons that you see rampant idiocy and absurd conspiracies in places like Any Forums

Attached: hdbfr4dc.png (1202x896, 1.47M)

12 year olds can't read Dostoevsky.

The students at ZENITH definitely CAN'T read.

Mr. TOM is a PEDOPHILE.

Attached: ZENITH IN HONG KONG.jpg (1500x762, 2M)

The reason you see criminal conspiracies on Any Forums instead of the msm is because of adult idiocy.

Attached: Screenshot_20200804-174720_Chrome.jpg (1079x1873, 923.94K)

Books don't make you smart, retard.

> That's a man.

Reading books is for fags

Somebody tell me what this says

Attached: slide.png (1500x1500, 926.48K)

I find it hard to believe that any woman could really understand Dostoevsky.

Attached: hdbf34d.png (1190x444, 201.28K)

it's a good reflection of the current state of Any Forums really
in 2016 you had many well read anons
in 2018 most anons have read Mein Kampf
fast forward to 2022 most anons are total retards

Pretty basic, universal themes dude.

You and your precious books, Julian.

>12-year-olds should read books about simping for whores

No. You faggots are so dredged in bullshit, you can't and don't want to realize it. It means you're wrong. Can't have that.

I've read Dostoevsky, it's still not my favorite book by any fucking means. Just because something is thought provoking or considered great literature doesn't instantly make it a favorite piece of literature. It's like saying because you enjoy Bob Ross you must have never seen the Mona Lisa or other important pieces of art, because those aren't your favorite instead.

It's a retardedly shit take.

dostoyesvki paved the way for 20th century japanese literature and spawned writers such as osamu dazai and natsume soseki
dostoyesvki could be considered a man who made up early representation of what hikkomori was before the term even existed

>absurd conspiracies in places like Any Forums
Yet you're here you obtuse fucking moron
Fucking kill yourself

Or you know, masterpieces such as

Attached: 44a1844d573f352549422bf3ef4c91e2.jpg (1528x1080, 342.32K)

The reason I can post here and put forth "conspiracy" theories is because I can read. Because I analyze data and form conclusions. When shit doesn't add up smart people ask questions.
Faggots just nod their heads and scream follow the science.

Its ok to be indifferent, but dont be ignorant.

Attached: 1639595401871.jpg (728x513, 71.97K)

This is a must read for pol fags.

Attached: 91RaSXl-suL.jpg (1556x2400, 825.46K)

Conspiracy THEORY. At least use the correct term when you try to slander information that is inconvenient to your bluepilled world view, then you don't immediately come off like an idiot, at least.

She has great bone structure

why are women always the ones bitching about books? Nigger all they read is fiction, novels, fucking storybooks. Tell me what books have actual value to the reader? What do you consider as value? Philosophical ramblings of some niggers few thousand years ago? I could agree to a extent but philosophy is something you dive into as a kid and then leave behind once you get nothing out of it anymore and the philosophical ramblings turn into just ramblings. Chinkshit and the art of sucking cock? Gay. Scientific works? Useless unless you are in the field. Its literally all about what colors you like and what flavor of shit is your preference.

No its not, youre just a dumbshit retard who cannot form images in your mind

Oooh numbas

Attached: bhd4df.png (1952x1232, 1.08M)

Attached: 81cBcf0glfL.jpg (1500x2309, 325.02K)