Please, Any Forums, help me save my country, over the past couple of years i have watched it fall into nihilism...

please, Any Forums, help me save my country, over the past couple of years i have watched it fall into nihilism, degeneracy and hedonism, it has been corrupted by the west, both economically and culturally, no one cares about anything anymore, no one is proud to be a bulgarian, no one wants to do anything about it, they would rather cope than even slightly try to change things for the better, our shit western puppet politicians aint doing much either, only making us more dependent on the west, and the youth, dont even get me started on them, a bunch of teens who have already wasted their lives to hedonism and degeneracy, not giving a shit about anything than sex, drugs and alcohol
i cant stand this anymore, please tell me, what can i do to fix all this

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Bulgaria.svg_.png (1200x720, 929)

The only way I can see this being stopped is with the seizure of institutions by the right. Time is running out; the conservatives are dying from their age.

You don't save your country, it's dead.

It's over. We have about 15-20 years max before societal profanation becomes irreversible. Get a gf and move to the mountains and enjoy life before everything has been completely mongrelized.
No one has the balls to commit the Minecraft solution. Vote Kostya.

>no one is proud to be a bulgarian
As always, do you think anyone can be proud being rape baby.

read

Attached: scale_1200.jpg (800x1156, 298.56K)

Cope incel

>russaboo cope
All the shit you mentioned was present for the last 30 years, even earlier.

Attached: 1644484930732.jpg (680x523, 63.88K)

of course, it didn't happen overnight

Unfortunately, i also think the situation is hopeless. I used to live for 5 years in the uk and 3 in Sweden but came back 2 years ago due to personal reason. Probably soonn will head back to Sweden. For all it's issues I think Sweden is way behind the total societal collapse curve than most countries.

With those demographics its already over

So now you are blog posting, nice.
>Take this and keep the change
No, don't polish my shoes, just take it and leave.
>I said NO!
You have to go back.

Attached: image_2022-03-26_150616.png (464x455, 347.61K)

>please tell me, what can i do
drink and be merry
picrel Bulgarian wine

Attached: domaine boyar wine.png (270x760, 181.89K)

faggot send me a pic of your black boyfriend

>No one has the balls to commit the Minecraft solution
>Hey glownigger, fasten your seatbelt.
You have no idea what is coming.

Your country is a shithole but you are completely wrong about the reasons. The real reason is that you are ruled by mafia. The solution is to round up all your mafia bosses, a few hundred maybe, and publicly execute them.

On the contrary, if we could kill all the russophile boomer mongoloids who still live under the delusion that moskal is a superpower and hate "da bad west!!!!"

Bulgaria doesn't exist, it's now just a bunch of barbarians dwelling in the ruins of the Byzantine Empire

I want to believe

Attached: boykogasm.webm (320x180, 90.65K)

Based. Kopeikinoids are subhumans

First, start by banning tranime, show your government some like Goblin slayers and push them to ban it. Fix the moral ofthe youths first, everything will be better later.

Posing in epic schizo thread!

Attached: OP is a schizo.jpg (540x330, 47.45K)

I live in the province, far from the capital/city fags. For all i know globohomo is not even happening. I don't vote and so on. People don't even know I exist, but when it comes to commies, i enter the chat.

Here, you can see how your russian mongol masters which you worship think of you:

The mafia is no longer relevant, we are being ruled directly by the US. Government is full of cryptojews.

Attached: kiro-prostoto.jpg (1280x960, 111.84K)

Bulgaria will survive. Bulgaria must survive.

Attached: 764573531843.jpg (1600x1067, 376.78K)

Based, much better than being ruled by retard russian poorfag halfwits

Then how do you explain being the most corrupt country in EU?

At least we are first in something, this makes me proud.

kids are getting fatter
we exist to be exploited by the west, no one cares about our wellbeing

It's your job to care for your well-being, not expect it to be delivered by mail.

it's the government's job to provide for the people, not send them off to the west

shut up nigger, nobody cares

Your leaders are corrupt too.
Here is how it works
>Your pedorapist kikes/kryptokikes write off 50 billion EURO as "Given to poor Bulgaria"
>Our pedorapist kikes/kryptokikes "confirm" they have received that amount of EURO
>The BULK is then returned back to your kikes, from whatever is left a small insignificant project/s is/are being made to make believe that SOMETHING IS DONE - the rest is distributed between our leeches
I know it sounds impossibru to you, mountain kike, but this is reality.