What to do with aging feninists?

I had a mistress who was 45 (10 years older then myself) who was every stereotype Any Forums could imagine. The first night i came over, she was wearing a pride shirt (it was june) and made some comment about faggots woo!- i think its her test, and i passed by saying "gotta support the gays" amd then moved on.
>She had 3 cats
>She was an "executive assistant", meaning she made appointments and did bitch work for some guy, but the title validated her

>she conveniently had things in her closet for kids, like a mickey mouse sleeeping bag and some dresses for toddlers, but they were all still in the packaging, like shes waiting for the day to give it to a kid (i took them for my kids)
>She pointed out everything she ordered off of etsy, which was basically everything
>if i wasnt over that night, she would watch kids movies and drink wine with her cats. She never went out, even after she got the vaccine she still wouldnt go out because of her 'asthma'

I think she realized i was never going to leave my wife and kids for her, and i think she panicked when she realized she was wasting her few remaining menstrual cycles on me because she broke it off and we havent talked since.

I really dont know what to make of this increasingly larger pool of older career women outside of making them side pieces while they still have some attractiveness left. I have no respect for such women, yet i still pity them to some degree.

Anybody else have some good stories about these orphans of feminism?

Attached: Roastbeefandwineo.jpg (1080x898, 335.52K)

Attached: 1647390510145m.jpg (974x1024, 112.4K)

Was she a good fuck at least? I'm thinking about hooking up with a 48 year old woman of the same type at 30

They are already voting for importing milions of Muslims and niggers as a payback for trusting them

Amazing, clam shell tight pussy and 36 DD tits, one of my finest fucks ever. Her face was starting to hit the wall and she had no ass but i left her place walking on clouds everytine

Being women they were easily tricked.
They would believe any lies as long as it was presented by official media channels.

>Anybody else have some good stories about these orphans of feminism?
I had one as a next door neighbor. She was in her 60s and working as a bookkeeper. She has two elderly dogs she spent all her time with. She was always trying to talk to my wife when she was outside. Told my wife she last had a boyfriend when she was in her 20s, she also told my wife she's worried about her future because she's alone and "who would take care of me?" We moved a city over last summer; my wife said the old lady visits her work sometimes.

Having kids is what gave the perspective of how lonely these people might be once their 'fun' years are over. Your staring at DECADES of lonliness, to the level that nobody will care if you are alive or dead outside of yourself. Seems terrifying

>I think she realized i was never going to leave my wife and kids for her,
You're a scum bag, and I hope you die of throat cancer while your children ignore you.

>Your staring at DECADES of lonliness
Having children to stave off loneliness is a recipe for being shunted off to an old folk's home while your children sell off what you built for them.

>she also told my wife she's worried about her future because she's alone and "who would take care of me?"
The answer is, 'no one', the same answer you and your wife are going to find out applies to you, too.

If the bookkeeper wants stress-free twilight years, she needs an attorney and a trust fund set up to save herself from the pajeet scammers who will take her shit.

>Your staring at DECADES of lonliness, to the level that nobody will care if you are alive or dead outside of yourself.
She recently was reminded of this because her mother died, and she and her two sisters took care of everything. She's probably wonders if her sisters will be around when she dies

Wrong, my friend.
I had made it clear from the beginning that our marriage is not a sexual contract, but a contract to have and raise a family. In exchange, she never has to worry about a thing for the rest of her life, amd despite what you may think it has served us well. She knows i have mistresses here and there, but im not sloppy enough to let it permeate into our family and effect our kids so its accepted.

This should be how all marriages are applied now that faggots and pets can be married, it shouod be seen as a means to raise a family, nothing more

Ignore them.

Cheating on the mother of your children with some dried up roastie. I hope your wife divorce rapes you.

>t. cuck.
>raising kids and getting married in 2022

idk bro sounds a lot like doing just a little bit of cocaine and we all know how that goes

You're a nigger. Either literally or spiritually. Whether you "made things clear to your wife" or not, you are treating her poorly. She's probably cucking you behind your back user.

Cope.

Op has nigger behavior

Ban them from everything and brainwash the masses to despise them so that they can't contaminate younger girls with their shitty ideology and life decisions. Ensure that these types of useless whores can never be created again by ruthlessly removing all feminist ideology from our society. Then just wait them out and allow them to die in misery as we continue to erect our neo-Nazi utopia without them.