Putin cancelled *crying monke sounds*

I understand most people here don't even support putin but since they are so opposed to globohomo happening they want him to succeed. But surely this is even worse than globohomo.

I knew the victim mentality was coming but this pathetic???

Every russian ever:
>tries scare tactic
>scare tactic fails
>gets very emotional and angry
>gets no attention
>nobody cares
>becomes the victim
>bend over and takes it up the ass

Russians please explain. How did you end up such weaklings?

Attached: tears.png (629x665, 312.41K)

Putin is a retard.
/thread

Your memes are so bad its unreal. Normally i would charge 4000 euro per hour but because i dont like you its 8000

Friendly reminder that russian generals sold their nukes to junkyard for vodka and whores. Their nuclear arsenal is like their tanks - on paper.

Attached: 1647467103410.jpg (1002x1280, 67.4K)

You'll never be a real woman. Bunk Trannie.

Attached: 1647216099233.png (868x585, 752.2K)

I hope they nuke you.

butthurt belt

So why is NATO so scared to intervene?

i guess we got a new big member with russia starting to become the butthurt one also ;)

forced, inorganic meme is soo fucking lame.
how can you lose the war on all fronts with so much jewish funding? it's honestly staggering in it's incompetence.

like seriously... this is the BEST you could do glowies? putin is monke ??
your interns should have another crack at this one because this is just embarrassing...

They want to win this war without a single shot being fired and claim tremendous victory to show the world how strong NATO is.

Because they actually do have nukes and anything to the contrary is just copium by glowies.

Tell me what's there to intervene? Ukraine is doing surprisingly well so far with the support they get.

So far it's obviously better to let putin do his tantrum and cool off. Don't let the cancer spread across the world.

Is Ukraine losing part of the plan?

>i-it's just like harry potter!!
The monkecope is strong

Lol obviously they do have them. It can't just some paranoid conspiracy. Many of them just won't work. Take that as a guarantee.

>day 30 of 3 day special military operation
> 0 out of 5 political goals achieved
Are you so sure about that?

Attached: 1647089268895.jpg (1024x1024, 60.61K)

Ukraine is doing good, but still losing.
The cancer has spread, almost whole of continental Asia is on Russia's side or being "neutral".

Retards are literally banning Dostoevskij from schools and Tchaikovsky from theaters. Never in my entire life have I been more embarrassed of being a Westerner than in the past month.

Attached: 79235638.png (641x660, 334.64K)

>3 day operation
You believed your own propaganda.

The true goal all along was baiting poleshits into war, so that they can freely nuke them. Just wait for it, it's coming soon.

haha you said the line!

Attached: 1648011041834.jpg (1440x2880, 1.65M)

The restaurant i work at changed the "moscow mule" to the "vodka mule" its over for russia now

Let me explain you something about war.

Obviously russia will make some advances with pure agression. You can't keep a bigger enemy from getting anything whatsoever. The same thing that happened to estonia.

The problem is that attacking is tough because of supplies. At some point they will get weak and will either retaliate or die. It's just a matter of time.

So whatever sources you read right now, if you understand anything then it's obvious that ukraine is doing well so far and if russia does not make drastic changes it has very slim chances of completing their mission.