Art dump

Yo, what follows is just some shit I've made that I might put out into a magazine or something. lemme know your thoughts. thought I'd share some political extremist propaganda shit idk. also give me some topics of pages I could make. Thanks guys

Attached: COVERS.png (3300x2551, 2.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yT13XYKXY-8
archive.org/details/introduction-to-memeticism/
twitter.com/ColorTr33
t.me/memeticism
archive.org/details/christcemic_7733
archive.org/details/honktopia_v1.3.7.0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/357707200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: PG 2.png (3300x2550, 2.65M)

Attached: PG3.png (3294x2550, 3.08M)

Attached: PG 4.png (3301x2551, 1.14M)

Good work user, all saved. What did you use to create them?

Attached: PG 5.png (3300x2549, 3.53M)

Illustrator

Attached: 6.png (1622x2546, 1.93M)

Attached: 7.png (1651x2546, 2.58M)

Attached: 8 rev 2.png (3300x2682, 1000.43K)

Attached: pg9.png (3300x2555, 1.02M)

Attached: DIVINE2.png (2550x3301, 647.65K)

Attached: divine3.png (2551x3301, 563.01K)

That's all I got for now boys

ironically, it looks like it was made by a victim of the psyop from the very enemy it identifies. the creator seems unable or unwilling to turn inward, has given up on everything except resentment/revenge against his own shadow.

your images are integration states, which are basically photographs of your soul.

Attached: memeticism_biggie smalls.png (2550x2089, 3.36M)

Fuck off boomer, there's no peace to be had. There's no "turn the other cheek". We need to CLEAR THEM OUT.

memeticism frennercial:
youtube.com/watch?v=yT13XYKXY-8

what is memeticism?
>"Memeticism is the fusion of Soul alchemy and memetics. In essence, it is the “Art of art” as it pertains to identity in the information age. Memeticism can be practiced across all mediums of creative expression, but is most powerful in its digital memetic form. Memeticism can be thought of as the art nd science of “drawing with ideas”, “alchemic cultural collaging” or “memetically mediated identity integration”. Identity is the canvas, culture is the paint, and the world is the easel."

introduction to memeticism:
archive.org/details/introduction-to-memeticism/

>where can i find all your memæsis?
twitter.com/ColorTr33
t.me/memeticism

>what else you got?

christcemic - memetic christianity and immortality
archive.org/details/christcemic_7733
>"The Christian meme of the Divine Redemption is indisputably the most extraordinary and extravagant meme that has ever graced humanity. The Divine Redemption meme is no ordinary meme, it is a class entirely of its own, a class which explicitly subsumes all other memes and memeplexes. The Divine Redemption meme is a metaphysical ubiquitous alchemic proposition that allows the imperfect to increase Perfection. From a magikal-memetic perspective, the internal and external mechanics of the Divine Redemption meme may be understood in a practical and spectacular way.

Honktopia new world order - free 501 card meta balanced playable 2020 user metamemeplex
archive.org/details/honktopia_v1.3.7.0
>"Premier fully functional + meta balanced hyper-compressible meta-memeplex psycho-cultural-alchemic-memetic technology that uses neurolinguistics, hyper-juxtaposition, and other methods to circumvent synthetic epistemics while programming the players into a 4g/5g warfare psycho-spiritual frame."

>need /RG/? (remoralization)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/357707200

Attached: quadrangle.png (931x931, 334.59K)

consider printing out your work and scanning it back in after physically distressing it. that way you wont have the same filters over every poster, and it will give it a much more organic feeling.

Attached: faded glory.png (1000x1000, 693.17K)

That's more or less what I was going for. A guy who escaped and is trying to create propaganda against the regime he escaped. the way it will probably end is that he want's them to come for him so he can go awol with no regrets

ive seen your posts before, i rally like the orange and black

done it before and really liked it, completely forgot that was an option so thank you for the idea

the 30 different font sizes make these impossible to read

thank Mike Ma, thats what this color scheme is inspired by. Gothic violence. save this pic if you ever wanna be able to eyedrop the orange

Attached: violance orange.png (2084x2084, 38.81K)

too much text also desu, tl;dr

Maybe you're too old

>asks for feedbacks
>seethes when he gets feedback he doesn't like
classic

thank you, yeah i really dig it its different than what gets pushed every day in the art world, i just paint for therapy so idk what to suggest except, keep having fun and enjoy and just let the process happen when it does

> there's no peace to be had
exactly my point - the very concept of inner peace is murdered and alien

then they achieved the purpose very well.
i hope it's not you user.
> the way it will probably end is that he want's them to come for him so he can go awol with no regrets
> with no regrets
except making more problems for everyone else who isn't blackpilled by falling for the psyop of his enemy. the only reason he doesn't have regrets is because he made falling for his enemies a psyop into some kind honorable thing (which is the psyop)

Attached: signal_333.png (2559x5895, 3.84M)

the thing about this is that I think there's too much info to not be too long desu, also I'm not much into writing so maybe I'm just a retard

write a book then kek if its over 20 words its too long to be a meme

This read like an excerpt from Harassment Architecture, maybe it even it. That's a very quotable book.