FUCK UKRAINE

I hate normie hypocrites so much it's unreal. The truth is, Ukrainians are horrible Nazi apologists. They tear down Lenin statues, celebrate the 1st Galician SS division and even Stepan Bandera. Any Forums has been historically an Alexander Dugin board. Ukrainians deserve denazification more than anything else.

Attached: 1648253554963.png (900x600, 9.3K)

Attached: 194958584845566.png (3498x1640, 1.15M)

I actually don't care if they wanna larp as neo nazis or whatever, but this war has proven they behave like subhuman niggers by mocking dead bodies and using human shields so they should all get bombed to the ground

the nazis put Bandera in a concentration camp.

Attached: 1648287057435.jpg (593x584, 196.74K)

There's nothing wrong with being a Nazi.
Tearing down Lenin statues is a patriotic duty.
Hohols on the other hand are Jew controlled 80 IQ subhumans with gypsy blood who've only ever genocided people better than them.
Dugin is a delusional schizo and her daughter sucked my dick.

Whatever, I hope Hohols enjoy drag queen story time in their children's schools since they want it so much.

death to russia

>They tear down Lenin statues
Good

Wtf i love Hitler now

.... what's wrong about tearing down Lenin statues. Fuck commies and fuck yourself faggot

While i agree with them shitting on Lenin I'm still not going to support Ukraine you glowie embassy kike.

Yes fuck commies but also fuck Ukraine. OP is a glowie embassy fag.

Attached: e2.png (1238x2238, 3.57M)

BASED

Attached: z13b.png (1129x1600, 830K)

>Bandera
imagine having a literal cia glownigger as national hero

Attached: 345343.png (625x349, 339.05K)

>Tearing down statues of comunists
Wtf I love Ukraine now

DOOOOOOOOOOOGIN
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGIN

and thats the issue?

This. Fuck nazi bitches and fuck Ukraine. They are proof that jews and their white golems need to be eradicated. Nazis are just jew foot soldiers, look at Ukraine. Whites had DECADES to reject the jew and they don't. They are subservient.

White countries are degenerate. White countries are globohomo. Eradicate all jews and whites.

Wrong board dude

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 14.4K)

>Ukrainians are horrible Nazi apologists. They tear down Lenin statues, celebrate the 1st Galician SS division and even Stepan Bandera
yep, I'm thinking based

Attached: 1566792211768.jpg (1000x1105, 83.16K)

Lmfao, this propaganda looks as if it were written by Conan fucking O'Brien

So come to Ukraine and fight some norme globohomo, think of all the trannies you could kill! Come on , enlist and come to Ukraine you little faggot bitch

>Muh invader corpses
>Muh moral panic on Any Forums

>Sucking Russian propaganda like that pulse nightclub shooter the week before the incident

Russia is literally losing against these "globohomo pigs" so much that Russia is now claiming they never wanted Kiev after suiciding the entire VDV onto the city's airport and a 40mi cope convoy that has now been encircled.

>They tear down Lenin statues
Implying it's a bad thing...

The fuck you talking about slavshit, your people are Nazis too. Only retarded Slavs would lose so many people to Hitler and then sig heil in 2022. Same shit, different flag.

what the fuck?? i love Ukrainian Nazis now!

this, fuck them
>before Ukraine invasion I thought nazis were cool
>now I think they are 90 IQ subhumans

they totally ruined my Any Forums larping. Now I hate nazis.

If you lived in the Soviet Union with both of these cucks you woulda known this by now

You realize you are trying to say
"hey guys fuck nazis" to actual nazis, right retard?

>nazi apologists
>Jew president

Attached: ezgif-5-d309e5d64b.gif (500x374, 2.13M)