Russias mission in Ukraine made Somalias drought worse

Russias mission in Ukraine made Somalias drought worse.

How can Any Forums continue to support Putin?
Think of the children in Africa.

Attached: Putin makes drought worse in Africa.jpg (558x616, 157.74K)

Nobody cares about niggers, let alone about niggers in Africa

I am thinking of them. And I am laughing.

I actually do care about them because they are my fellow man and Christ taught love for your fellow man.

shut the fuck up, africans who don't migrate and live in those conditions of austerity deserve all the respect they can get

Christ said to drown people who teaches his children to sin and to stone people who sin to death

*boom*
Check mate right there!

Putin already healing this world and it has been only 30 days.

That shithole is not worth saving.
For decades they have been a plague on humanity and their expat refugees suck us dry.

I fucking HATE these subhuman pieces of garbage.

nigger

Kek, imagine in 1 year we will probably have a new empty land to create a new civilization

Attached: 1616060410875.png (1920x1208, 850.71K)

Breaking news: I’m pro-Putin now

Whites and kikes started it by going to their countries and sucking them dry off of any resources they could use. If you're not a nigger you should respect your betters, people who know austerity, in which environment you neets wouldn't survive a breath

Name a single meaningful you've done in the past 10 years to help your "fellow man"

>kills jews and globohomos
>sends muslims and niggers to fight bringing their population down in his country
>kills niggers in africa by not giving them food
he just keeps getting more and more based everyday.

Attached: download (7).jpg (191x264, 6.34K)

>niggers dying of hunger
wtf i love white people killing each other now

Attached: 1590609684348.jpg (664x561, 61.75K)

Go back to Africa

Name a single "fellow man" to be seen in western society. Degenerates don't count.

The sooner Jewlensky capitulates, the more niggers will be saved. Putler is out of his fucking mind, probably has dementia and can't wait to go to heaven. He'll nuke all of us into oblivion before he'll give Crimea back.

You got kiked you retarded nigger cattle. Fuck niggers.

>Nobody cares about niggers, let alone about niggers in Africa
Soon your country is going to get even more full with them