Drummers die all the time

He was only 50, he had a good run.

Attached: OIP (29).jpg (474x295, 16.52K)

who?

Kill kikes and niggers

Attached: ISIS flatcake.webm (1280x720, 964.2K)

is this the guy from nirvana?

The only thing I'd ever ask of you

>vaxpass band
S

Anecdotally two people I know in their 40s died this month, both from heart attacks, with no known history of cardiovascular issues, both fully vaxxed.
Must be all the eggs and aspirin, right bros? Definitely not it (the vaccine)

fuk, should have gotten vaxxed... I am tired of life anyways, heartattack is probably best way to go

IS SOMEONE GETTING THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX THE VAX

Attached: dave-grohl-yelling.jpg (640x480, 28.34K)

ZOZZLE

As someone who has had heart problems before all this covid garbage and it's one of the reasons why I've steered clear of this vaccine.

No, it really isn't.

Holy fuck, lmfao

>science status:
>trusted

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

IIRC the ceo of One America was claiming that in the 18-64 age bracket, the death ratre was up 40% or something. Was it true ?

Just read this in my local propaganda outlet.
>cause of death undisclosed
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

GET FUCKED YOU STUPID NIGGERS! If only he would have gotten one more booster... Oh well, guess that's covid for ya

>Must be all the eggs and aspirin
What??? I love eggs - and aspirin too.

Whoa!

Attached: ouch_brah.jpg (483x697, 42.55K)

It's not at all abnormal for musicians to die before retirement age. He's lucky he made it to 50.

Yes its the guy kurt cobain said was easily replacable.

>NOO NOT THE HECKIN DRUMMER FOR MY OLD BOOMER BAND

Hahaa, those are the stupid pro vaccine mandate cock suckers rage with the machine boomer retirees. SUCK DICK.

I normally don't laugh at people dying, but when you want to persecute a small group of people and make sure they don't have any jobs or way of living or can even go outside, I will laugh at your death.

THERE GOES MY HERO
WATCH HIS HEART EXPLODE
THERE GOES MY HERO
TO THE CEMETARYYYYYYYYY

Attached: grl.gif (300x225, 1.81M)