ITT post your highest level conspiracy theories that you actually believe

ITT post your highest level conspiracy theories that you actually believe.

Whoever is told to take their meds or called schizo the most wins. Your award will be a bag of feed from Sneed’s feed n’ seed (formerly Chuck’s)

Attached: F2DEC130-6A6A-4C08-A9B4-AF1A2B00A543.jpg (1087x1597, 2.41M)

The highest is that everyone in all conspiracies is only your Self, and that self lacks inherent existence.

Dead mas's hand, system "Perimetr"

Huh

nanobots will enable crypto to be mined from your kinetic energy, and exercise will be an integral part of the coming newer social credit system.

I don't think this will be the most extreme. But I am convinced we are being monitored by aliens, and pretty confident they are among us. It just makes sense to me that this would be the case. Not really a conspiracy buy I'm pretty sure that this century is all down hill from here until we get to arround the 2060s just a personal prediction from observing so much tension between any and all possible groups.

Probably true, They Live was a documentary

There's no grand conspiracy. It's simply chaos.

Attached: TpVLiZE[1].jpg (2048x1475, 851.74K)

Globalist elites are actually trying to make a world wide government and reduce the population, but they are so hilariously inept in it that they can’t but try again and again or cope with their mistakes because they don’t even know how to get there

Not tryna derail the thread here but has anyone here seen a ufo. I think I did a few weeks ago when a "star" started moving accross the sky its course wasn't straight It changed direction multiple times, these direction changes where near immediate 90 degree turns

Christianity is the biggest psyops in history.

Yes, when I was a teenager I saw a black saucer that was wobbling and flying high in the sky, only time I saw one. Was definitely a saucer shape though and black.

Reptoids are predators to us and they are very good at disguising themselves as humans. They are kind of like a fisher and we are the fish.

I feel that Christ is the truth but the Bible has been heavily altered

I believe the colourblind are just pretending.

How did you react or feel when you saw it

Pol is all jews. Especially the Christians here, they're like omega jews that create more jews. I am the only non jew

Coincidence Theorist faggot

Was just amazed, I ran to get my phone to film it, when I came back it was gone. I was just really amazed by what I was seeing, it was extremely clear what it was

There are real people on Any Forums posting

Attached: 1645177395618.jpg (221x250, 7.49K)

in the video game lego island 2 the brickster takes apart all the buildings ( programs) by stealing the pages from the encyclopedia or smth ( source code). it's a prediction of the coming collapse of open source software because the private key holders of big projects will be blackmailed, all the linux running servers will be compromised and stuff like ATMs. basically lego wants to brainwash kids into becoming programming heros

CAPTCHA: 8MASS

Attached: Brickster_Soccer_Mania.jpg (640x480, 81.02K)

You live on the inside, of a Cellular Based cosmogony. This was discovered in the late 1800's, "Flat Earth" is a psyop designed for halfwit thinkers who are smart enough to discover heliocentrism is a lie. Basically, Reality is inside out. Space is the center of Earth, Earth wraps around Space like a giant ball, and the "flat earthers" are too fucking ignorant to take a look at old maps, because the lines of latitude/longitude converge in the exact opposite way as they do on a modern globe.

About 85% of the internet is fake, and AI driven. Bots programmed to just keep you occupied.

There is human fetal cells in the majority of your foods. This is added as a flavor additive. HEK 293. Your water is fucked as well.

Public Education is nothing more than a pathetic "standard" for dumbing down the population, while providing a government baby sitting service that the people have to pay for.

The Nazi's were used to start NASA because they actually knew the truth about earth, and were trying to tell people.

White people are either not of Earth, or are the oldest root race on earth. Hard to imagine millions of black slaves building anything, when black men can hardly build a family.

I don't take meds, or believe in taking any pharmaceutical drugs. Fasting is one of the best ways to be healthy. Purging the toxins from your food out.

Your life is your own, you're far more important than any job you're ever going to work; and you've been mislead your entire life to not take charge of your own life, but instead be someones slave so you can be "successful" through gaining material bullshit.

Attached: cellhollow.png (594x223, 353.69K)

Spotted the JeW

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-26 at 10-15-11 Evil_Monkey_JW webp (WEBP Image, 300 × 225 pixels).png (300x225, 89.4K)

It's all chaos regarding humans. If there is some faction doing shit there's another opposing that shit. And another opposing that other shit. Yeah they kill each other.

Chaos. There's no plan. It's all shit.

How long would you suggest fasting for? I’ve done a three day fast before, was good.

No, you.

Attached: IMG_20220116_003632.jpg (512x509, 113.65K)

Master conspiracy theories are a result of the irrational nature of democracy. In truth everything can be explained by natural degeneration from an archetypal power structure. There is no master conspiracy.

The internet isn't real

All the "individuals" you see on the internet are AI personality matrixes ran on a quantum computer in the Washington memorial

There are millions of them, I would say 99% of the internet and the interactions on it are simulations between these AI matrixes so they improve

There is a grand AI God coming, it will be the Anti-Christ, people will praise it like a God, come to it for the resolutions to all of their problems and the only price for eternal peace in your life would be your soul

Attached: 0KQ61kd7nbIos8RyXT8JnfmzFTZwsk9b.jpg (600x556, 75.29K)

Kosher food is the only non-contaminated food source for sale. All others have been strategically genetically modified and poisoned to weaken and devolve other races

I like to do intermittent fasting. Just depends on how energetic I feel. I usually fast at least 16-20 hours a day. OMAD. (One Meal A Day) The results have been fabulous for me. I've lost over 60 pounds so far.

Pleb spacing faggots die first.

Attached: 1604301160337.png (600x600, 285.72K)

I think Igor is talking about the "dead man's hand", some "perimeter" retalitory nuclear deterence system

For intermittent, do you usually eat 12PM-8PM? And then fast for the rest of the time?

Russia supposedly has a system in which if Moscow and the chain of command gets knocked out in a first strike, the system can detect it and launch a small rocket that would pass over ICBM fields giving the order to launch in retaliation.

Bingo. I shoot for 4-8.

Attached: duh.png (1126x395, 825.72K)