They will lead us against degeneracy with their strong family values of 2/3 of marriages ending up in divorce

They will lead us against degeneracy with their strong family values of 2/3 of marriages ending up in divorce

Attached: europe-divorce-rate.png (1200x1080, 342.27K)

They will improve Ukraine by 2%, what's your issue with that ?

nobody gives a shit about "muh trad russia" you filthy subhuman gipsy. globohomo is the real enemy, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I would support atheist china against GAE.

>They will improve Ukraine by 2%, what's your issue with that ?
No one claims ukraine is leading a holy crusade against the jews. Besides ukrainians are just russians. The only reason russia is not at 80% is because they have a lot of muslims and ethnicities in the middle of nowhere that dont divorce

>muh trad russia
Delusional arab

Attached: 1648179092894.jpg (185x251, 12.52K)

Attached: 1646838821990.jpg (1280x1015, 185.56K)

/thread

That map is wrong hungary has 66% too

even lacking reading skills fucking nigger

Why is a slovenian in every anti russia thread when before this happening you barely saw any slovenians at all

Attached: 1648179899315.jpg (808x1024, 53.96K)

>even lacking reading skills fucking nigger
You are delusional if you think no one thinks russia is trad this trad that muh trad wife and muh orthodoxy

also this pic is absolute bullshit
I've only came across only a couple of cases when couples divorce so how the fuck can there be 1/3 of all cases?
If the pic is wrong for Slovenia, I can safely assume it's bullshit for every other country too.

>they will cause chaos
chaos is good user, only neocons and commies are happy with the way the world is now. when people get desperate they start to like outsiders less

I'm anti West, and very loud about it.

What were things like in Weimar Germany?

Maybe you have a cirlce of normal sane people. From what I ve seen middle class mentally stable people dont really divorce, I only know 2 myself. But the poor and the rich, they are like 80% divorce rate

>I've only came across only a couple of cases when couples divorce so how the fuck can there be 1/3 of all cases?
do you seriously ask every adult you come across if they were divorced?

Attached: pepe-cringe[1].gif (498x334, 56.48K)

People who get married, stay married. Divorces are as rare as faggots here, you can only see them on jewish media.

Russbro, you're absolutely retarded, your country is going to shit, your leader is a failure, your bombs are killing kids, and your opinions are garbage.

l2flags english teacher

>do you seriously ask every adult you come across if they were divorced?
We are not slavic we are austrian we do not live in the balkans hehe our language is mostly german anyways, croatians? Hell no. Anyways...oh hi mark, did you divorce lately

Attached: tommy-wiseau-oh-hi-mark.gif (498x498, 3.69M)

nippon-sama, I...

www.vhemt.org

here's a map compiled by some plebbitor in 2016
does he lie too?

Attached: ol9eqpTjxYbYffSnmt__eQwR8W9xeTljgWt6PgNSY6o[1].png (834x642, 203.27K)

kek

Russia's divorce rate is about par for the US bible belt. It's the same pattern in the US - more conservative areas have an astronomical divorce rate because the marriage rate is much, much higher.

its always an american...

Catholic countries like Poland and Ireland have a low divorce rate but if you add the legal separation rate (which you should because the social effects are exactly the same) then it's not much different at all.

>some random idiot makes a map
>wooooaah dude, look at this
it has no source, just like OP one doesn't
map is shit

Can't get divorced if you don't marry user.

this looks closer to my experience, I know very few divorced people

>Had to double check if it said every 100 or every 1000
I can see why you lot lash out at everything. A pity, really.

almost there...