HOLY FUCK USA BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

HOLY FUCK USA BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

Attached: lf.jpg (414x600, 87.71K)

Can’t read this shit

>America ruined
>no Niggers shown

nice try

Remember that time in the 1950s when Kruschev was shown an average American kitchen with a refrigerator and thought it was a "Potemkin village". He refused to believe the standard of living for ordinary people was so much higher.

Show an Average American that same 1950's kitchen TODAY, and you'll get the same reaction.

The quality , versatility and affordability of those 1950's appliances and home building quality are GONE.

The living standards in Russia are still shit. For many worse than USSR

You have no idea what you're talking about. Even poor Americans posses better fridges, ovens, and dishwashers than anything that was available in the 50s.

Today the USA is having food shortages, something they've been told their whole life only happened in communist countries, and could never happen in the bastion of freedom, democracy and capitalism.

Attached: fat american says.png (1228x1700, 119.67K)

>believing communist propaganda

Attached: attack of the giant faggot.jpg (425x301, 26.68K)

Go watch Periscope Films man.

Some of those appliances STILL WORK.

Refrigerators with the original refrigerant charge and motor.

The evenness of heating/cooking within the oven.

The strength of the electrical motors in Mixers and garbage disposals.

Believe what you want.

Lmao, delusional. They don't build things to last anymore. From cars to refrigerators, it's all the same.

No lol, they'd ask where the ice machine and water filter is.

They are substantially worse than 1950's, who the fuck are you trying to kid?

They're more energy efficient, but made of shitty materials and designed to fail within 3-5 years. If you want anything to actually last you have to pay out the ass for industrial appliances. Everything modern is a piece of shit now.

>Today the USA is having food shortages
damn I guess my full pantry is just an illusion

USSR is building new schools.
USA is closing them.

When jews took over an major American corporation quality declined quickly.

>leftists running America
>imposes draconian lockdowns and vaccine mandates
>ban drilling for oil and pipeline
>prints money devaluing the currency
>threatens to punish business for raising prices with the inflation and shortages caused by the government

>Big government-worshipping, cocksucking leftoids: It's all capitalism's fault.

Attached: Communism-its_all_capitalisms_fault.jpg (500x480, 34.17K)

I went to safeway the other day and they didn't have any Walnuts? Is this food shortage a joke to you?

If you produce your own food, you're much better off, obviously. Cityfags are more vulnerable. Friend of mine told me that in a Walmart in Florida, the shelves are empty and there is no meat

Attached: bf.png (769x660, 381.82K)

Its unfortunate but that was probably more a failure of the diversity hire running the store or gas prices than a food shortage. Fact of it is America produces a more food than we can even eat to the point that they ship food over sea's. No war on the other side of the planet is going to effect change that. At worst it will be more expensive for only because of gas.

Global food shortages means poor Africans will starve, not wealthy Americans. You are either just a lying troll or a naive idiot who believes anything that fits your narrative. There are no food shortages in the west, just as there were no food or fuel shortages last year, despite media shilling. At worst, a store hasn't got your favourite brand of product and you have to either take a different brand or drive 5 minutes to another store.