You have just fallen out of the tower drop ride

You have just fallen out of the tower drop ride

How do you save yourself?

Hard mode: you're black

Attached: the ride.jpg (1080x2340, 834.05K)

if i became nigger i wouldn't want to save myself

i thought blacks were afraid of those kind of things, thats what you get for invading white spaces.

He didn't know it went up

he couldn't breathe
america is systematically executing blacks for no reason other than muh gravity said so
who invented that? newton? another white supremacist who owned slaves?
time is up whitey

>SAVE ME SPIDERMAN!

Attached: 3256231613652352361236.jpg (318x159, 11.17K)

>Is that... A LARGE PIECE OF MACHINERY DESIGNED TO THROW ME AROUND!?!? I HECCIN LOVE THEME PARKS! US ADRENALINE JUNKIES, AM I RIGHT?

God, normies are stupid. Glad I'm at no risk of getting myself killed on these death traps.

I jump right before I hit the ground

What’s the point of going on these rides? Paying to put your safety into the hands of a bunch of 18-24 year old wagies? No thanks

I’d pray to St. George Floyd and think of space jam.

Attached: troll science chair.jpg (500x394, 56.63K)

The way nobody gives an absolute fuck. . then that 'WOOH!' at the end. . idkbro's, it's so absurdly brutal.

Hahah i made an unoriginal edgy joke! that'll show them!!

Attached: 29a.png (645x770, 16.07K)

Ya in was surprised by all the riders and staffs reactions to this.

Seethe

Attached: Splat.png (1679x726, 432.23K)

Imagine putting your life in the hands of a carney

Grab the underside of the seat to keep your ass on it with one hand, grab the harness with the other.
But guy had too much bodyweight and probably poor grip strength.

did he die? i forget what the last thread said. he didn't fall far and it was probably equivalent to running into a wall at 30 to 40mph.

Does this look like a rod and ring to anybody else?

Even harder mode: you're 2000 pounds

I remember somebody saying he hit the ground at about 95mph, and bear in mind he's like 300 lbs

this is now a spidey thread

Attached: um-yes-good-disguise-photo-u1.jpg (650x464, 22.61K)

What no webm?
What the fuck pol how disappointing are any of you even alive or is this just 100% a bot farm now

Disable clipping.

no fun allowed, amirite?
a person is more likely to die in a car accident or slipping over in the shower lmao

Kek

Attached: 1627134388512.jpg (451x602, 47.53K)

time for your meds copy pasta schizo

The rod and ring will strike.

Attached: 1647548556257s.jpg (125x125, 2.41K)

A person who drives a car or steps in the shower is in control of their own actions.

The real question is would you rather be this nigger or jack goldman?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 105.36K)

xd well said fellow gamer

Here you can see the gap between the harness is big enough for the skeletal structure to pass through.

With the seats tilted forward the force from the deceleration pulled the soft tissue through the gap and the rigid skeletal structure went right along with it.

Best thing to do would be hold onto the harness and hope your strong enough to keep a grip.
Moving pretty fast though, did the crew guy say 75 mph?

Doomed.

Attached: BodyShape2.jpg (1441x895, 142.88K)

>Boring basement chud who literally is scared to do anything
It's called fun retard ever heard of it no you haven't that's why you don't get laid because you aren't fucking fun
It's not because of globohomo and the anti man anti white agenda
No it's because you're a no fun faggot who deserves nothing more than to stare at your tiny little computer screen in your windowless basement. Bitches like fun and you aren't fun. Dilate and seethe retard. I'll go to more amusement parks as long as they exclusively toss niggers off the ride as a matter of fact.

This is now a selling point for me.

Cope nigger, your beef is with gravity

Attached: pol-23.webm (640x640, 1.34M)

I went to the Louisiana state fair, they had an obstacle course/fun house deal for kids, one part had the wall electrically shocking kids, I'm 99% sure it wasn't supposed to, it was funny as hell. They had a "snakewoman" exhibit, I got in line behind a hundred or so people and when it was my turn I walked up to a plywood box, probably 6 ft square chest high walls with no roof and I peered over the edge and it was a lady midget wearing a mermaid bottom and she just looked me right back at me, she was the snakewoman, it was awkward for me.

Point is, don't be a nigger and fairs can be fun. They also had deep fried watermelon slices, I was trying to figure out how to order one from far enough away to not get hot oil bombed but they couldn't hear me.

Attached: YouMad.jpg (319x243, 15.5K)

HE DIDNT FLY SO GOOD
FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY RIDE

you can't. dead as you hit the ground

Looking at that image, I think the best solution is to tie one end of the rope around the neck and the other end somewhere on the chair

Kang wuz hitting that belly flop

>i saw a midget
>kids being electrocuted
>fun
blinking eck m8, calm down before your heart explodes from all that fun

he was a gud boy, he dindu nuffin
he didn't check his seat belt or his harness too
he was gud boy, crazy bout chicken
loved robbing and stealing too
and he's free
free fallin'
yeahhhhhh
freeeeeeeeeeee
free fallin'

Attached: 1648250523260.jpg (460x746, 115.38K)

He ded, frfr deadass

Interesting. I assume the harness was supposed to click somewhere between the legs? And it came loose?

>i believe i can fly
>because i got high
>fly like a g6
>highway to hell
>knock knock knocking on heavens door