Why blacks are so obsessed with food

why blacks are so obsessed with food

Attached: 1630027178267.jpg (640x784, 75.06K)

>Russia got its shit push so pol incels are coping by spamming nigger hate threads

wrong, I love ukraine and hate niggers

to answer your question OP, it's a weird cultural thing, they usually have several morbidly obese people in their family who invite them to cookouts where everyone eats large amounts of fried chicken

it's probably a novelty thing

Attached: hungies.jpg (320x180, 12.53K)

holy fucking cope, leafnigger

Funny that you say that, because both Ukraine and Russia hates niggers too.

wow the methed up faggot trannies are out in leaf land trying to teach us a lesson while eurobro's are sleep and NA bro's are drunk and not paying attention, many such cases. please proceed to kys 41%

Attached: 1648255879535.jpg (195x259, 21.73K)

They don't have any in Africa so they eat everything they see, genetic survival trait.

>vatnigger scum with a vpn

lmao your country is literally a pariah state a la north korea and you didn't take one city

You’d have a big appetite if you grew up on dirt cookies too.

Dey be fat

Everyone is obsessed with food, retard. Obesity rates in white America are at record levels.
www.vhemt.org

instant pleasure

Because unlike yt people they know how to spice food. Yts are eating dirt while blacks make gourmet meals every day.

niggers ain't shit

Attached: 1647217649596.jpg (480x651, 33.76K)

go smoke some meth and fuck more men's anuses faggot we know what your all about

Niggers starve until they get to America
then they become useless Welfare hambeasts

They're not, they're just less inhibited so they'll do shit like your pic. You give a white person a couple drinks and they'll do the same shit black people do, for the most part.

it's apart of gluttony and impulse control. they are a curse people until they repent as a whole.

>why are animals animals?
Another wasted thread

As a frequent flyer because of my job I have seen the worst of black people when it comes to airplane etiquette

Look at that negress face. Those shitty ass eyes. Just waiting for some white person to tell them to act like a human being. BITCH I KNOW YOU WANNA SAY SUMFIN

How the fuck do you even get much food onto a plane?

why stuff your face when traveling