Political Implications of a Nerd Waifu

What are the political implications of having a stay at home Chinese wife that likes to play Mario Kart on the weekends and let you sniff her feet while she plays?

Attached: GFPlayingSwitch.jpg (1024x699, 93.21K)

>stay at home Chinese wife
>political implications
She's a CCP plant, willingly or not. Those are the implications.

Would Any Forums approve of a stay at home Asian wife?
Does Any Forums approve of playing Mario Kart?
Does Any Forums support footfags?

Hm. So that might explain why she has so much fucking money. But why would she want to marry me? I’m a nobody in Arkansas. Sure I have 50 acres I inherited and I own a modest house. But I literally am not worth a spies time.

enjoy your ugly kids and her 10 year depression

No vidya in my home. She would be preparing my suit for the morning before bed.

god asians are unattractive

Would not have kids, taking care of kids would take time away from vidya.

Because you are retarded, and haven’t done anything with your land. Most likely and you might be whuite as well.

Watch documentaries like “China is coming”

They are bug people, they don’t need to invade with troops, they are termites colonizing your attic.

Also 50 acres is enough to build a city for 2 million bug people

Fuck that thing is ugly and its feet are dirty

Don’t care. I own more land and a house than you’ll probably ever have. At least my kids will have farmland.
Okay. Well I don’t work because I was a zog that got medically retired at 100% so she’d only need to prepare my coveralls so I can feed the chickens and pigs and make sure my cows are okay.
Im sure you are too.
That’s fair. Kids aren’t for everyone.

get an xbox

Attached: 1624529537219.jpg (1024x597, 73.03K)

Ugly gook.

What makes you think the CCP gives a fuck about you specifically? Use your head a bit for a change.

I support all of this. Footfags need to stick together. Not big on chinks tho

I farm it so I’m definitely doing something. But she was with me before I actually inherited it.
Nah. I hate PlayStation and Xbox. I like my nintendos.
But it wouldn’t make sense.

OP is kinda living the dream

total bilf.

bugg i'd like to fuggggg.

Flat face gook, im gonna barf

Thanks user. It is like a dream.

Pls kys

Nah. I’m good. I like my life too much. Plus staying alive would only make you seethe more poortalian

her feet smell like the curry sauce you get from the chinese takeaway. that shit absorbs into everything and he hands smell like pwarn cwackers

Ew

Attached: BAB84755-BBCE-4376-966A-A5B48C248925.jpg (614x903, 144.14K)

>Nah. I hate PlayStation and Xbox. I like my nintendos.

Attached: 1639369352906.jpg (650x957, 163.04K)

why do you lord your wealth over other Whites to belittle them? do you not realise this attitude breeds animosity? which leads to the downfall of the town. any lord of the manor acting like you back in the day of morals would see a rebellion quick sharp

again, what the fuck happened to White people? are you a boomer?

post a timestamp photo on her feet

> At least my kids will have farmland.
Your kids will probably be dysfunctional automatons who play video games for 20 hours a day and have no personalities since they will be half insectoid.

feet are disgusting. i can smell those moist pads through the screen. yuck

Heck yeah. I remember going to the Campbells house in my neighborhood. They had three TVs in their living room. And like six of us would go over every Friday night to play games on the nintendo64. So much fun.

describe in minute detail what her puss smells like

go back to Africa