Fundamentally

Fundamentally

Attached: new32590076658_4e61585bb5_o-1230x600.jpg (1230x600, 52.73K)

>psych major ends up going nuts
many such cases

Fundamentally what?

based

Attached: jordan-peterson-metro[1].jpg (1200x799, 156.87K)

Fundamentally high as fuck on benzos which slows down motor skills giving the appearance of thoughtfulness.

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>y'know
>dominance hierarchy

Yes. Hes based.

Checked Based FPBP

I actually really like him. He goes on some crazy tangents but there's a lot of wisdom in there.

Greatest Gnostic prophet currently alive

>Well theres a lot to upack there

Attached: 1622505768766.jpg (829x1024, 82.46K)

>gnostic
he is materialist in many ways

based on what?

Blah blah, don't be racist. Actualize yourself so "minorities" can collect welfare and blame you when the gibs don't feel heartfelt.

Top kek

I’m not buying any of ur merch Jordan I don’t need somebody to pontificate common sense to me

I don't think it's wisdom as much as it is common sense. I have never heard him say anything prolific or that I didn't already know. Him agreeing with some of the shit I know isn't really that eye opening. Anyone who thinks being a degenerate loser is stupid will agree with him on a lot. He's a depressed egomaniac that thinks he is a genius no one can understand.

Yea, well you would say that.

Attached: GettyImages-1062712150-jordan-peterson-1120.jpg (1120x640, 156.13K)

checked. but mass replying makes you a fag. also, JBP is decent. but never deify a human. my condolences on you finding out you're a faggot. Give you father my deepest regards.... wait... not like that!

It's a good catch that he's mostly relying on common sense. The shit he tells you about is likely something your parents have always told you.

What made him important for me and many others, was capitulating on mid-20's motivation to improve oneself. You're no longer a kid and you're not yet a full adult. You're much more likely to improve yourself than when you were a 18yo kid and you still have time to change your life before hitting your 30's when things start to lockdown. This was a change he and many including Joe Brogan and many of his quests went through in their 20's. The difference between Peterson and your parents is that Peterson can argue and explain why to do things like eating your veggies or going to bed early.

I was a manchild playing LoL, CS and OW in my shared flat. After I was influenced by Peterson, Joe Rogan and other 'intellectual dark web' cunts many good changes started happening in my life, like travelling, working, starting dating and going to gym, all of which I had zero experience on. Now my life is in relative 'order' so I don't have to rely on other people anymore.

TL;DR: manchildren need authoritative figures to explain to them why making something out of your life is good. The alternative is to stay a loner and a manchild for the rest of your life. Maybe even try stupid shit like identifying as a woman to take the easy way out.

If your close to 30 and you need someone to tell you to make your bed perhaps you shouldn’t be reproducing.

"TL;DR: manchildren need authoritative figures to explain to them why making something out of your life is good. The alternative is to stay a loner and a manchild for the rest of your life. Maybe even try stupid shit like identifying as a woman to take the easy way out."

You mean like, a father?

Go back to plebbit