Azoz Niggas

Redpill me on these Azoz people, I keep hearing they're the "nazis" that operate in Ukraine but I also read on here that they're kikes. What's the deal with them?

Attached: 1648271667041.jpg (680x742, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCpupInrCdM
youtube.com/watch?v=UnUZ24gGEd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck me I can't even spell right godammit

Kikes on both sides.

aZoG, all you need to know. Just look at their shitty memes, like the one you posted. A "woman" killing/overpowering a man. It's a Jewish war fought by Jewish puppets. Useful idiots.

Actually based as fuck so naturally poll hates them because they actually do shit therefore 'glow'

They are the mercenary force for Ukraine's Jewish oligarchs. They are genuinely nazis. The jews realized that not much would motivate men to fight and die, so they manipulate men's love of race an nation to make them fight. The azov battalion was founded by rabbis and also serves to deradicalize their members, so they aren't a threat to jews when they leave (assuming they leave)

AZOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AzovChan is so hot, she can curb stomp me anyday...

So are they actually special ops or are they just essentially cannon fodder with a fancy name? I remember one of their bases was destroyed a few days ago

So they're independent from the actual army?

They are nazis
They are funded and supported by kikes
They are tools of globohomo

You just have that stereotype that nazis are nordic aryan saviors of white race, when in really this one group in particular are just faggots serving western masters

Attached: FMwfLquXMAEmxp5.jpg (1536x864, 159.68K)

It was empty if you're referring to their hq
Yeah they're still killing mongols

During WW2, some Ukrainian Jews were Nazis. they fought with Hitler against Stalin in Ukraine.
The war ended, but they still remain to this day.

You're 'people' aren't even human. The only reason I hate Nazis is because they failed to wipe you out 80 years ago

Attached: Screenshot_20220326-011846.png (1080x1236, 423.95K)

For the most part, they are dead

Attached: 1647775038913.png (514x575, 670.37K)

made for BKC (Big Kalibr Cock)

Attached: 1647995706918.png (869x1234, 722.49K)

anyone who got vaxxed is a ukraine supporter aswell. they are a part of a globohomo agenda which is scared of Russia. Cause we can fuck america and europe and whorver is a faggot. Russian christian family orthodox society + China super advanced technology = usa is done

>Ukies thought they where dealing with LOTR Orcs,but it's actually Hentai Orcs
How doomed are they?

Attached: 1498356721712.png (538x369, 227.75K)

As fucked up as it sounds, rape is in our genes. These women could have fought back and died with honor (if honor even matters anymore), but they chose to get raped and live in fear. This has happened since pre-history. You were more likely to reproduce if you rape (as a man) and more likely to live and carry a rape baby (as a woman). Do you think like like 70-80 years of peace in Russia/Ukraine changed human nature?

>So are they actually special ops or are they just essentially cannon fodder with a fancy name?
They are self-organised kike-funded militia which was then incorporated into Ukraine's regular army. But they are still serving their masters, not the country or president.
Their symbol, mirrored Wolfsangel represents letters N and I for National Idea. There is an interview where guy openly states this.
Even Western news outlets stopped pretending they are not nazis but this time around they are different kind of nazis that fits the narrative.

POST MORE MARCIHCKA

Attached: 1647675866567.png (1024x1024, 760.31K)

It literally doesn't matter because they are getting slaughtered.
But if you are so interested. Here's founder of Azov. Hanging out on liberal jew Shuster show, for 8 years straight...
youtube.com/watch?v=LCpupInrCdM
youtube.com/watch?v=UnUZ24gGEd0
And no, he hasn't been exposing them, but always saying Azov is not antisemitic and Israel is actually his role model.
And let alone the fact that Azov didn't do a single jewish pogrom, but literally let the jews completely take over with maidan in 2014 and then helping Zelensky get elected in 2019. What kind of natsoc is that? My grandma is more natsoc.

You stupid motherfucking lying shit pig fucking Russian nigger. WRONG!

The first version had some nazis on board. They were NOT sanctioned by their leaders. It was their own personal beliefs and had NOTHING to do with the organization and since the were not even part of the Ukraine military when they started, were not sanctioned by Ukraine.

You are Russian, therefore, you are stupid and gullible. You are used to hearing shit from your leaders and believe it just because the words came out of their mouths. Most of the world is not like that

Quit projecting you stupid fucking Russian nigger.

PS you are a pig and a nigger.

Attached: RKilled.png (768x719, 104.63K)

>rape is in our genes.
>flag
some moreso than others

So they aren't really special at all? Then why do people kvetch about them constantly and how good they are? Is it because they are that devout to the Ukrainian government to or something?

Attached: azov.jpg (1150x540, 152.15K)

It's a shame that our teachers are retarded. Go back English teacher.