Are u experienced anons?

candy flipping, lads, aceeid coming on and just dropped to roll. Wut shud i listen watch? Be here until too hiiigh or b& desu. Also what u consume this wknd?

Attached: CB239E0B-848E-424B-8A51-AD68AFE5B5A9.jpg (838x844, 80.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OlahNrlcgS4
inspirobot.me/mindfulnessmode
youtube.com/watch?v=SUgAJXBAK5s&ab_channel=MadeonVEVO
archive.org/details/SongOfTheSouth1985JPLD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You talk and act like a faggot. Pull yourself together.

I pooped hard once and had an experience

Listen to Kids See Ghosts. I also highly recommend David Attenborough's Our Planet documentary on Netflix: specifically the rainforest episode

quick, watch this.
youtu.be/OlahNrlcgS4

nigga you're on politics four chan board no way in hell is your shit together

inspirobot.me/mindfulnessmode

Mushrooms. Tomorrow or Sunday, haven't decided.

enjoy your beers and depression and small limited mind. You do realize there’s more, just chemicals away? Why are u scared?

Based. Was thinking of Qatsi.
Like it. Not psychedelic, even on pesychedelics.

Even if you're tripping balls you should be able to communicate coherently. If you can master yourself in such a state, you can get the full benefit.

Attached: 1648094310530.png (955x1350, 772.63K)

user listen to this song, and especially the album
it belongs to if you like this

youtube.com/watch?v=SUgAJXBAK5s&ab_channel=MadeonVEVO

stop being a pretentious chode. the feeling of superiority you get isnt worth the social isolation mate

>candy flipping
>other stupid jedi bullshit

Cringe

Spiritual trips only after a certain age, never for shits n giggles. Annually or bi-annually.

/thread

Quality. I prefer shrooms to acid but wanted the longer trip. Desu the quality of mdma is really hard to find from old days, and I’m testing all the pills. Haven’t found the same roll in years, too speedy or …

good for a good laugh :D
Me and my friend watched Dr.Strange for his first time doing mushrooms. It was better than seeing it sober but I couldnt look at the evil guyses eyes.

Watch this:
archive.org/details/SongOfTheSouth1985JPLD

Nobody is being pretentious. There's no reason to type "shud" and "u". He's deliberately being a faggot and I will call him out on it.

Fuck off you junky faggot

Yeah, that’s what I’m doing user. Chemical holiday. Can’t really do it too much. 4-5 times a year. Is miss the full weekend blowouts but too old now, even with supplement like 5HTP.