Alaska is STILL angry at the EU for flag plagarism

Is this more or less petty than Greece and Mace... I mean FYR... I mean North Macedonia having that naming dispute.

The EU ambassador to the USA, Stavros Lambrinidis, was going to visit Alaska but called it off after the Governor said he would not meet with him until the EU changes their flag lol. Why do Alaskans think they have a monopoly on gold stars with a blue background?

Attached: 3772258941_64c7e2d0fc_b-e1508270149641.jpg (1000x664, 90.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaskan_nationalism
youtu.be/vmYqRfp6-x8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alaska says the EU flag looks too much like Alaska's when at rest. It clearly doesn't lol.

Attached: Governor-8x10-1-1.jpg (1800x2250, 2.95M)

Pepperidge farm remembers when the UN refused to accept the flag of Tonga, so now Tongan law says that changing the flag of Tonga is a never-happen event, punish by death

Lol why did the UN not accept it?

Also, for people who don't know Alaskans are more jingoistic about Alaska than the US.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaskan_nationalism

They are legit convinced that the EU stole their star design and color scheme and have been salty about it ever since.

Attached: aipnew.jpg (450x500, 38.75K)

Maybe if you didn't use blue lodge colors like most state flags. But at least Alaska's makes sense since it is suppose to be the big dipper. EU is just fagmason globohomo bullshit colors.

Attached: Freemason actor.jpg (937x750, 198.36K)

Sarah palin's ties to the Alaskan Independence Party was a bit of a scandal when she ran for VP because she was associated with stuff like this:
youtu.be/vmYqRfp6-x8

Attached: Joe_Vogler.jpg (721x759, 556.62K)

Is alaska now competing with texas on who can be the most obnoxious state over trivial shit? For the record, Texas is actually growing on me over their recent rulings, fyi. Doesnt change some of the dumb shit they have whined about in the past. They were the southern version of new yorkers for a long time.

Oh the EU stole your flag snow nigger

Attached: download (2).png (275x183, 4.93K)

I think you mean for a distant second place to California.

Attached: Brain Magnets.jpg (1199x407, 100.99K)

Alaskan Independence Party had a governor and their leader was assassinated by the USA 2 weeks before giving a speech sponsored by Iran at the UN.

Alaska is obnoxious but their nationalism is way more extremist. Texan independence is tongue in cheek.

Attached: Vogler Palin.png (1716x1654, 486.87K)

could the state of Alaska btfo the EU?

Lmao if anybody has a claim it's Indiana

Fair point to californians. But, they dont even register on my radar, because i dont have anything in common with those faggots.

you might not remember this, but it used to be an absurd conspiracy theory that a european steel union was trying to take over europe and become a government.. they mine and refine iron into steel, lol...and here we are, with the eu being an unelected feudalist empire that's conquered nearly all of europe.

holy fuck Vogler must have a state monument with that quote?
>In the federal government are the biggest liars in the United States, and I hate them with a passion.
that’s worthy of a plaque

Be sure to look at this quote then:

I've never heard of this and i dont care. Yes the eu is gay. Yes a lot of alaskans would call themselves alaskan first, american second. I would. But i dont have any misconceptions about what kind of a shitshow it would be to actually go it alone. I would say maybe japan would be bros with us, but we always have to chase those faggots and the chink faggots out of our water. Maybe yukon and alberta would secede with us and we could make a new country called Snownigger

Vogler spoke the truth. The US federal government is the majority of what's wrong with the world going on at least 50 years

how is this any different from all of the red-white-blue stripe european countries???

Yeah but that girl that designed alaska state flag pretty much stole the design from that irish republican flag.