What does Any Forums think about Destiny being indefinitely suspended from Twitch?

What does Any Forums think about Destiny being indefinitely suspended from Twitch?

Attached: Destiny-0.jpg (628x892, 72.84K)

How is this limp wristed faggot cuck Any Forums related

He's a political streamer, froggy.

honestly dont care about him, twitch, or any other gay eceleb. i dont even know what he was banned for and couldn't care less, neither should any of you.

it pisses me off when streamers put the pop filter so close to the microphone that it's fucking touching it. defeats the entire point of using a pop filter.

Not politics. Also serves him right for being anti-white.

Who?

InfraHaz is 5'6, so that makes Destiny roughly 5'4

Attached: 1642803019304.jpg (756x346, 56.85K)

I don't

He helped make the left as retarded as they are today and deserves every bit of it

You rape what you saw

Dude everyone hates you here. This is why you are canceled you come to places like this to get hate views and now look at yourself. You brought this upon yourself.

not my problem
and he still has youtube

whoops other way around

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_2954545466.png (266x310, 144.48K)

i dont hate him

>forces anti white rhetoric
>gets permabanned by a tranny
The enemy of my enemy??... no wait theyre allies lmao based tranny

Hes constantly destroyed all of pol's heroes in debates

Apparently, he thinks the reason is because of his claims that transwomen shouldn't compete with ciswomen in women's athletics.

I do think its funny that the guy who was the biggest SJW on the platform for his entire streaming career and previously argued against alt-righters fear-mongering over cancel culture is now being canceled for a disagreement with a community he's repeatedly defended and pushed for acceptance for years.

Off topic garbage

His ban was likely due to the fact that he doesn't think trannies should play against biological women in sports.

Don't you have Southern Ukraine to bomb, faggot?

>fake flag is fake
Who asked you, kike?

I'm American you upset nigger. This is off topic garbage, fuck him and fuck you. Tongue my anus nigger.

You'd like that, wouldn't you, twink?

Is that you Destiny. Nobody ever respected you here. Blow your fucking brains out you twitch faggot waste of space

>NO ONE EVER RESPECTED YOU DESTINY
Incorrect.

Don't know too much about his politics, but this man is a scumbag, so it's funny he's suspended, lol.

Imagine making a thread about yourself, pretty fucking pathetic nigger.

Oh so you think it's funny that I got suspended due to the transgender mafia that runs Twitch? Great, thank you.

Wow, very racist, no?

Yeah I am, nigger.
This is Any Forums not twitch you buttfucking faggot.

I know what this place is. And I know most of you hate me here because I'm rich and successful and you're not.

Well acting like this isn't going to earn you any sympathy faggot and I'm sure as shit not going to bump your thread. Enjoy falling off the board

the ban was unfair and did not make any sense