We need a mass extermination of Shitbulls NOW

We need a mass extermination of Shitbulls NOW

Attached: 65B93F7E-E87F-48E6-80B3-A83200772BC7.png (1438x1140, 787.42K)

>woman
I see nothing wrong with this.

Attached: Bateman moisturiser.jpg (1080x720, 187.65K)

I'm starting an inner city pitbull petting cafe.

is the heckin pupper OK?

You are correct but that same creature could end up going on to possibly harm an actual human being. It needs to be purged before then.

She is asian.
All the pitbull attacks I've seen in recent days are nigger owners.
Nigger lets violent dog-fight pitbulls out against asian woman should be the headline.
Doggos aren't the problem, exterminate niggers.

>thE DoG wASnT trAiNeD rIGhT

Fuck these nigger dogs and whoever defends them.

The breed of peace.

im gonna need the video
for... research

He was just saying hi.

pitbull lives dont matter riots when?

the reason pitbulls maul people so badly is cuz people don't realize they are in a fight to the death with a vicious animal not a cute dog is trying to jump on you for pets. you can't get it off of you and calm it down you have to kill it.

At least the doggo got to have Chinese food.

Holy shit even nigger dogs hate Asians wtf.

>asians get the most from blacks
>asian hate is almost entirely blacks
>now black owned dogs are going after asians

I see this as an absolute win

Asians are buying pitbulls now?

I recall a shitbull attacking some ladies Chihuahua, she freaked out and ran down the street screaming. I had my 9mm on me but it's a blue district at the time and I figured I'd be doing time if I let a shot go off near the dogs ears. Instead I joined the rest of the people standing around until it's own owner had to hit it on top of it's think-ass head with a tire iron to get it to let go of the small dog and trot away proudly. I'm not joking, this guy came down on top of this pitbulls head with a swing that started above and behind his own shoulder, something that would've killed me in one blow, and had to do it twice just got the dog to nonchalantly release it's death grip and trot off like a prize canine.

Kek

Attached: A721390A-B48B-4DD1-866D-42B5C52E4253.png (667x549, 422.19K)

lmao should have just offered her pussy.

Arethese attacks getting more common or is there just more surveillance/evidence of it?

Im asking because I have a feeling pitbulls are becoming more common because zoomers re believing the whole "it's how you raise them".

Even niggers knew they were violent, hence why they like them.

At least the owner did something, usually they just stand there and say he’s a good boy

First of his kind to avenge his cooked brothers

>not including context
She told the cops he raped his kids to try to get his money from a divorce

Based nigger

Dog population and ownership is way up, a combination of people not being able to afford kids and lockdown adoptions. Shitskin population is also up, and they can’t take care of or train dogs

big if true

>Asian woman in NA.
>Torn apart by a niggerdog.

kek.

>he just had to post it on face book

should have taken the stairs

Asian bro said his brother in law went to jail, do Asians lie about dindus

Did you guys know pitbulls built the pyramids???

they also taught other breeds how to clean themselves

Did he get any likes?

Look it up and watch the video he made before he killed her he posted it on facebook live as it happened

What OP is proposing is blatant discrimination against chewing-mouth service dogs.

is it her dog? Why is she in an elevator with a pitbull?

>It's how you raise them
>They're nanny dogs
>I've had a pit bull for 17 years and it's never bitten me
>Only manly men like me should be allowed to own pit bulls
>They're good for hunting
>They're heckin' working dogs not nigger dogs. I NEED a pit bull for hunting squirrels on the weekends
>Ummm actually sweatie that's a boxer/staffie/bulldog/mutt NOT a pit bull as per section 5 of the American Kennel Club pit bull breed classifications circa 1995
>Shouldn't have left a child alone with the dog
>Shouldn't have sneezed around the dog
>Shouldn't have said nigger around the dog
>Heh... (S)he should have just pulled the dogs legs apart or stuck a thumb up its arse. That's what I would've done
>Chihuahuas bite more people than pit bulls
>German shepherds bite more people than pit bulls
>Banning a breed is like banning guns. You're anti freedom.

Attached: 1608909273292.webm (608x1080, 2.45M)

I agree. They are the representation of niggers. And if we systematically round them all up and execute them it will scare the ever loving shit out of the nightskins. Thus creating a lull in crime across the western world.

awww he's smiling

Post it

That’s standard issue divorce. The lawyers encourage the kids and wife to claim abuse because then they get everything. It’s called divorce rape. And there’s no recourse.