We got too cocky Saudi bros

I don't feel so good...

Attached: saudi bros.....png (663x677, 565.31K)

Classic oil war.

>saudi arabia launches war against Yemen
>years of brutal fighting, air raids
>mass starvation in Yemen
>WAR STILL ONGOING
ZOG MEDIA: "YEMENESE LAUNCH TERROR CAMPAIGN AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA!!!!"

Disgusting ZOG system propaganda.

I think it's worse than that. Saudi Arabia has an enormous military budget and is the single most important US ally in the Middle East (except Israel of course). Yet they keep getting humiliated by fucking Yemenis lmao

They want ww3 to get started and they want the citizens of the world to all be pissed at each other before it starts.

Serves the saudis right. They didn't need to invade their neighbour so they fucked around and found out.

cia behind this?

True but stop using a memeflag

Based Yemen khat chewers

Attached: 9CC906FC-EF87-4C4C-BF65-BD743D26B233.jpg (1362x1006, 1.51M)

Lol I don’t know who is jewing who anymore

Houthini!

False flag

America's next target is SA confirmed. Burgers need oil.

>DON'T SELL US OIL WILL YOU

I see the CIA is up to their old tactics again

That's what th3se niggers get for trying to conspire against the petrodollar with slav niggers, poos and chongs.

Remember, if you supported the Ukies, you're locked into supporting the Houthis.

Houthis are Yemeni shia rebels funded by Iran and they just bombed an oil depot right when the global supply of oil is reduced. The Iranian government sent a message to Biden that they want to talk.

>Houthis terror campaign

that's a funny way to spell Mossad

>Saudi Arabia gives sleepy Joe the cold shoulder
>BREAKING NEWS: NEVER BEFORE HEARD OF TERRORIST ORGANIZATION ATTACKS SAUDI ARABIAN OIL PLANT!
yawn. glowies just doing their thing again. "we must invade Saudi Arabia to take out these terrorists. Also we need to have a permanent presence there. And they will use the dollar for oil sales."
and given how badly usa have fucked shit up in the last two years, this will probably be it for america.

At this point, I don't think "they" need to do anything. Much of the Middle East and Africa is about to experience a famine since most of their wheat comes from Ukraine, causing who knows how much unrest. Russia is backed into a corner over Ukraine- either Putin conducts a humiliating withdrawal and risks his own power, or he finishes burning his bridges with the west in an effort to win at any cost. The west itself is unstable, with the Biden regime openly at war with the American people (and getting cockblocked on almost every front). If Trump retakes power, or Desantis becomes president (it will be one or the other) the US will decouple from China and force China to make its own hard choices. In my opinion, war is inevitable at this point, and it's only a question of how and when it will begin.

who am I meant to support in yeman civil war? Houthis seem much more chad then the "legitimate" government. I fucking hate saudis as well.

memeflag if he based

I doubt Biden had anything to do with it. The Saudi military is grossly incompetent and unmotivated, so it's no surprise that the Houthis could pull this off. It's not the first time and it won't be the last that Saudi Arabia is humiliated by them

Political flags are oeriginal board culture, newfag. The term memeflag wasnt even in used for half of this boards history. Countryflags were the gay-op, because it removes ideology from the board. You sound like a fucking idiot demanding me to expose my location and jusge my worldview based on a flag that could very well be fake. All shills generally use VPN's. Israel owns most proxy vpn providers.

YOU should put on a politicla flag that represents your worldview, but you wont, because you wouldn't be able to handle being told to drop the flag a dozen times a day. You'd cave to the pressure because you're a coward. Im not. Fuck you. Put on a fucking flag.

Fucking Semites, the lot of them. It's gotten to the point where I don't know who"s jewing who anymore.

That's what happens when you don't pick up the phone for Israe- I mean the united states

Who the fuck is a legit Saudi bro?

Yes

Idk, just needed a semi-funny title for this thread so I would get some (you)s

whats a memeflag?

>What the fuck am I doing here?

Attached: hamiljack.png (391x524, 200.72K)

Serves them right for killing qt 3.14s for posting selfies instead of spreading their sexy ass genetics to the whites.

(((houthis))) i suspect

well said friend. country flags are gay and shit

Why has Saudi Arabia been skull-fucking Yemen? I recall it just sort of happened, but never really read up on the causes of the war. I did, however, hear many stories of just how fucking retarded and incompetent Saudi fighter pilots are.

Their puppet was ousted by the Houthi.

I hope they put a missile right up Toto wolf’s ass on Sunday

Fuck the Saudis. They're Muslim kikes.

My oil stocks are going to sky rocket. Thank you based sand nigger who did this!

Attached: 1648082913466.jpg (2880x4500, 1.61M)

How can this be? Saudi Arabia has the most sophisticated American air defense systems that money can buy.

Yemen is an Iran/Saudi proxy war
Both sides pour in money and fighters to fuck over each other
All other regional countries joined in and Americans who bombed Houthis for years

There is always a proxy war somewhere, we can't fight each other anymore as economic and political stakes too high, so we just get some 3rd world, failed state to be our battleground for us

Are they any good?

Attached: saudi-arabian-military.png (800x534, 525.49K)