How dumb are gentiles

Goyim (aka gentiles) are just too dumb to understand the political undertones of anything. They are so easy to manipulate.

It is true that goyim are literally dumb, mindless, cattle. Literally dumbass non player characters.

After putin is defeated, the world will slip into darkness that only 100 years or the chinese will be able to save us.

Attached: Goyim are dumb cattle.jpg (1024x1013, 121.05K)

>goyim are dumb
>after putin is defeated

I'm not that dumb, you stupid kike.

Any Forums is the comments section of twitter.

>after Putin is defeated
Captain marvel will come and whoop his ass aaaany day now

>you are an ideological ally
Yes.

i just want an AI to autofilter twitter posts

I hope he wins but he will have all the might of globo homo thrown at him. It will be tough

Exactly. This is why cuckservatives need to be ruthlessly bullied and stamped out.

Either sarcarsm or just a dumb cunt

Attached: Enhr4VpW4AYL_Hp.jpg (805x851, 78.62K)

nice try FSB.
>fuck kikes of all flavors
>fuck golems of all flavors
>fuck glowniggers of all flavors
>I hate the antichrist
>Christ is king

Attached: 403.jpg (600x608, 42.03K)

In a conversation with trans people, or about trans people, have them explain themselves without saying "man" and "woman" or "gender" or "social construct".

Say only "male" and "female", "biology" and "anatomy".

After that, their best case scenario is to admit that they're all cross-dressing drag queen LARPers with a fetish, and at worse, they're mentally ill eunuchs.

Only (((Christians))) fall under the kikes spell. One day the real war will come. There will be a reckoning. Midgard will rise again.

Gentiles are not able to understand cues and very subtle dog whistles which makes them lose at politics. Their iq is just too low.

Sounds good!

Again, when you reference Gentiles you are merely referring to (((Christians))). Aryans don't give a fuck about your bullshit dog whistles. We already know who the enemy is and what needs to be done to them. Your move faggot.

I'm not even jewish and I unironically call people/normies "Goyim"

That’s when you say, “Okay. What am I supposed to do with this information?”

Any time they accuse you of being a racist or a fascist or anything, you need to say “and what exactly would you like me to do?”

They hate it.

Dumbass I don't think you realize what I am talking about. Read the post again

So?

Putin is agrees with hyper centrists? How does that even make a little sense?

Putin probably thinks it's good to drink water.