litter.catbox.moe/9qyunb.mp4
litter.catbox.moe/l7ylc3.mp4
>conquered territory equivalent to Great Britain in two weeks
>only 1300 losses, x20 losses for the hohols
>saved DNR and LNR
>80% of Donbass in Russian hands
>95% of Luhansk oblast conquered
>60% of Donetsk oblast conquered
>all of that despite constricting order to spare civilians and civilian infrastructure

This is the greatest and most competent military action in modern history.

Also:
>Putin says since day 1 his plan is to take all of Donetsk and Luhansk while sieging the big cities and destroying Ukraine's military complex, denazify and demilitarize
>never said he was going to annex Ukraine or any crap like that
>Western media made up invasion stuff to push the reunification of the Soviet Union
>Putin says operation in Donetsk and Luhansk is going according to plan and most of Ukraine's military infrastructure is gone, including air and sea capability
>OMG SEE UKRAINE IS WINNING SINCE PUTIN IS MOVING THE GOALPOSTS HE NO LONGER TALKS ABOUT TAKING IT ALL (which he never did in the first place)

Is this how they will program the NPCs next? Make a strawman opinion, ascribe it to your opposition, when everything goes according to initial plan claim your opposition is losing since the strawman depicted something else?

Attached: 1648250132795.png (1280x860, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhOXlesrppg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

- Ukraine completely destroyed
- Russia completely untouched
- burned 10.000 lowly subhumans and chechens
>bad thing
- old soviet junk put to good use, scrapped by ukros for free while achieving all objectives
- got newest NATO weapons & tech from all countries for free
- Novorossya a reality today
- Jews BTFO'd
- Nazis BTFO'd
- Russian empire restored and to be made great again
- Made China, India dependent bitches and allies
- American empire exposed as paper tiger
- Dollar BTFO'd
- PETRORUBLE stronger than ever, new world reserve currency
- All western bloodsuckers kicked out
- All western companies nationalized, replaced with new russian companies who'll soon assfuck them in the west
- Got west to sanction itself, skyrocketing inflation, gas, food

How can a man win so much in such a short time bros?

Attached: 1648247101283.jpg (1200x800, 103.03K)

So let's say Russia takes and holds Donetsk region, how is Ukraine planning on taking it back? Will this be an endless war with IRA style bombings?

>not posting map by russhit MoD
COPE

Attached: F1E0CDA8-F403-4B38-B25E-53972E9AC37B.jpg (1708x958, 186.76K)

They haven't taken a single village back, they have no airforce, no anti-air, no sea fleet, their army is strung up and surrounded, etc. They will capitulate in 2 weeks and sign whatever the Russians offer them. There will be no taking back anything.

>Maskirovka map

They’re running out of gas and supplies too. that’s why the western cops and calls for nukes have gotten louder. I fear they will soon stage a chemical attack just like in douma.

God this is so beautiful. Zog getting obliterated. I hate nazis so much and I disavow my past so hard. They are fucking cringe. How fast they decided to rim NATO and Klaus Schwab's anus because 3000 LARPing nazis in ukraine are giving their blood for Ukraine to be BLACKED
I hope Russia drops 3 nukes AFTER winning the war right in Knib

And Russia winning this bad and what is the West doing? Literally destroying USD reserve currency status for literally NOTHING. It's just insane. Imagine wanting to be lead by retards like this. I don't know what to do.

LMAO imagine believing CNN, the country that produces big chunk of the wheat for Europe and the main producer of oil and gas is running out of supplies and fuel.

>Russia
>running put of fuel

The only comparable idiocy is the retardation about Russians freezing in the cold form the other day when the tempos are hovering around 0.

>Russians
>freezing

You people will believe anything.

Not every Russian lives in Siberia Kek

basedo bulgario

Siberia is pretty warm during the summer.

Attached: image4061139x.jpg (640x481, 45.21K)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Brilliant.

How long will this conflict drag on? Any realistic estimates?

2 weeks and it's over

ideal time to bring based serbian war criminal indie/alternative music back

youtube.com/watch?v=AhOXlesrppg

the ukraine is fucked, Christ is king

Wew, I'm glad.

>the Kiev Avengers will take Moscow any minute now

Attached: 1648229557411.png (300x300, 3.43K)