Autists

autists
how do you feel knowing you'll be the last generation of your kind

Attached: autism abortion.jpg (644x942, 156.34K)

I belong to human kind, fuck off

Good. Autists are retarded in most cases. People think they're smart because they have good pattern recognition, but they see patterns where there's none.

Mankind will be genocided in Armageddon.
Only 2000 female sheeple of the second Christ will survive and live with him and the angels of God in Heaven on Earth.

I thought japs were the autism capitol

Autism is fixable, it's related to 5ht3 and cannabinoid deficiency, so chocolate, weed and low dose antipsychotic should be the cure...

Thats schizophrenia you stupid faggot

>Noticing patterns where there are none
I would wager the pattern is there, and someone doesn't want it to be noticed.

take your pills

I'm more worried about this...
> you guys are the last generation who will have had real privacy of thought
> thankfully, I'll be dead by then

My friends autistic and we just dose him up on weed until he calms down

144,000 Chosen uberkikes with 2,800 golem goyslaves each. Total population: 403,344,000. "Maintain humanity under 500 million, in perpetual balance with nature," as stated in the Georgia Guidestones.

Neurotypical brains develop a type of cannabinoid naturally, so autists do need a supplement if they want to interact with normies

I hate being autistic so good. I have read so many body language books and all it taught me was girls are uncomfortable being near me.

Feels good knowing I'll be taking many normies with me when I go.

Good, less suffering for future generations

They removed a woman's Amygdala and she became hyper-empathetic

Literally the cute to autism is removal of the amygdala but no one wants to try it out.

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there you fucking retard, holy shit.

So long as parent are pressured to vaccinate their children, there will always be autism.

Is thc required? Would cbd work? I take thc for a thing I have and it's about 10x better than the $15k a month big pharma bs. My son is a bit spergy. I wonder if it would help him.

Honestly this. We aren't smart enough to be playing god, we're going to fuck something up.

>They will introduce lobotomy again so people no longer expose their schemes

I don't want other autistic boys to suffer like I did. To grow into directionless, empty men who everyone accuses of being a psychopath.

They're already brought back castration with the transgender movement.

I am autistic and I faced nothing but discrimination. My own family ostracized me.

I hope we're the last, Autistic people are hated. I wasn't even retarded, I have high IQ, but my social ability was poor.

thank the lord nobody ever has to go through this hell again

dude
you are right
once I got a medical card, and recently was eating chocolate for a month or two because holiday gift, I felt great on chocolate theobromine and weed
artists avoid large caffeine doses and nicotine, use theobromine

>directionless, empty men who everyone accuses of being a psychopath.
kek, that's not unique to autists mate

Autists are more likely with engineer type parents, not sure how they'd manage to get rid of autists and not everyone that builds and maintains their technology

Attached: 1648256505769.jpg (1080x1679, 301.32K)

Cope

You will never be a high IQ, hugh functioning autist

Fucking eunuchs every time

i have a very high IQ and eat all the assburgers. i had to focus and learn social cues from the ground up with no foundation that is natural. i noticed very quickly that people were far less on edge around me when i am high/drunk/inebriated in anyway. but if your son also has adhd the risk of becoming an addict is high. im an addict in all that i do, but its one of the reasons people seek me out for a myriad of problems within my field.

Its been my experience because I have a monotone, blank expression most of the time. Don't emote much. Apparently, I creep normies out. I don't know any other way to be.

>people think they're smart cause they have good pattern recognition

Project your failure to see the signs you took to a government who coddled you and are now forcing you to abandon your natural god given immune system for an artificial one that has to be upkept by government gibs.

Cbd for none of the psychoactive effects. Both are cannabinoids and both effect the cannabinoid receptors. I would say cbd is better for treating autism since thc can worsen the effects of autism and paranoia in higher quantities. Cbd is good if you don't want to look like a stoner to people too.

>autists are retarded in most cases, goy
>oy vey, pattern recognition means you're schizo
>take your meds, goyim cattle
Us spergs are BTFOing chinks and jews, and that's why you motherfuckers want to cure autism so badly.

Attached: 1647496366247s.jpg (119x125, 3.55K)

I'll make sure this is the last generation of normalfags.

Vaccines cause autism. Big pharma and libtard redditors will never admit this because it goes against their narrative. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to know vaccines cause harm.

We just have more Insight, no need for a cure.

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x266, 27.97K)