I don’t care if you’re full I’m moving here

I don’t care if you’re full I’m moving here

Attached: 91008D90-8595-4CB1-9867-986DD0E55AE7.png (995x1360, 158.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.vn/jHBMD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What color?

Why the fuck would you move to Indiana? You like meth and women missing their teeth?

Ok, from where?
Fuck you faggot, we're the best state in the damn midwest. It would be paradise if the fucking fags in Illinois stayed out, Kentucky stopped bringing their shit up here, we nuke ohio, and michiggers stayed in their place.

>looks at tax rate
yea your not new york but your a different kind of shitty.

Lel I couldn't wait to move out of Indiana. Fuck south bend

One of the worst states in the entire country

my crackhouse in the hood is same price as mansion in downtown indianapolis

Stay the fuck out of Ohio indianigger

The midwest sucks

Attached: Gary-FT.jpg (930x620, 115.5K)

I moved back recently after almost a decade in the Navy and work in NJ. What have I missed, other than a crackdown on fishing without a license?

Attached: muh indiana constitution.png (1116x760, 149.03K)

Don't send help, send nuked

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-110747_Video Player.jpg (2280x1080, 926.36K)

we just passed constitutional carry a few days ago but it wont be implememdwgynted until like July.

Iowa is better. Less nigs and kikes.

Enjoy your niggers. Some crap laws too that mirror IL crony system. The only two places you can find that garbage legislation.

Positives:
>Good college teams
>Good restuarants
>Good local beer
>Good state parks
>At night they turn the stop lights off
>Blow and go plastered doing 60 on the main drags

"AIPAC’s new super political action committee doesn’t mention Israel"

archive.vn/jHBMD

Its new PAC (public affairs committee), however, says nothing about the Jewish state in its official mission statement. Named the United Democracy Project, its webpage says that its goal is “to elect candidates that share our vision of Americans coming together to support our mutual interests and belief in democracy.”
Curiously, according to the JTA report, neither does it state that its main backer is AIPAC, although the report said that out of the almost-$10 million the PAC has already raised, $8.5 million comes from AIPAC, as per data from the Federal Election Committee.
In contrast to its sister-committee, the Project is a ‘super PAC,’ meaning that it can spend any amount of money to help or hinder a candidate or issue as long as it is not directly synchronizing its efforts with a specific campaign.
The JTA noted that in an advertisement in The Hill for a political director, the United Democracy Project did say it would be concentrating on the Israel-U.S. relationship. Its CEO, Rob Bassin, is also an obvious link, as he served as AIPAC’s political director for the last 22 years before switching positions.
AIPAC spokesman Marshall Wittmann did not respond to an email asking why the word “Israel” is missing from the mission statement, said the JTA report, stating only, “The creation of a PAC and a super PAC is an opportunity to significantly deepen and strengthen the involvement of the pro-Israel community in politics.”
The premier Israel-advocacy organization has recently come under fire from both sides of the political map.

You're not as bad as Oklahomo.

>implememdwgynted
Are you shit drunk on a weeknight too?

How bad/good is Tipton? Looks to have manufacturing and a small enough population to not be niggerfied.

WI fag here we are the best, Indiana isn't too bad though

Streaming platforms still feed me PA and NJ news, even after setting my preferences to Indiana. I completely missed that.

Because I worked in NJ, I haven't owned a gun in years.

I haven't done a beer tour since I've been back.

Attached: Indiana map.jpg (1525x2562, 490.24K)

Was nice 50 years ago lol

You can buy liquor on Sundays now but only from noon to 8.

i went to HS at the prestigious military academy in northern indiana. lots of nice waspy pussy but also a lot of jews and chinese. the local town was pure white trash though. a lot of them worked in the cafeteria.

Culver, right? I worked there during summer camp. Real nice campus

Nah I know you’re gonna laugh but I love fireworks. Indiana is the firework capitol of the world. And it’s cheap as fuck to live there and get a nice piece of land. I want to be left alone with cool neighbors on a couple acre property with chickens and a gun range. Also Red states need as many patriots to move there and help keep the commies out.

>we're the best state in the damn midwest.
No we aren't. We're awful....and full. STFU

Iowa seems very liberal. Can’t even light off fireworks there inside city limits. What’s the point of living in the middle of nowhere if you have no freedom?

Are you White?

>we nuke ohio
Northeast Indiana thanks Ohio for always dragging the worst thunderstorms and tornados away from Fort Wayne, IN and into Van Wert and Defiance, OH.

What do you think

No

>Can’t even light off fireworks there inside city limits.
Good! You firework-lighting mother fuckers keep shooting shit off all year long otherwise!

Hey the best kept secret about Indiana is that everyone loves Gary. You should move there.

We need to find the top 20 swing state counties and move there.

You'll be back.

Attached: muh Indiana constitution 2.jpg (1200x771, 486.86K)

yeah. and you're right, the campus is beautiful. tons of money at that place and wealthy donors. similar to a small liberal arts college like wittenburg.

Did you make this? It's incredibly accurate.
Fuck Terre Haute

Cope and seethe this is America fuck off to California if you hate fireworks

What about Muh Pete Bootyjudge?

Move to Lake County. It's the Indiana Riviera

This. Where are all the ethno nationalists running for office? Get up off your couch and make a difference.

Nope. I got it years ago.

Attached: USS Indianapolis (zi se).png (1024x1024, 92.92K)

Maybe some day. Might be nice to retire there

That guy was an awful mayor. South bend consistently gets ranked in "top dying US cities"

Indiana isn't completely irredeemable

Attached: jt-comfy.jpg (900x899, 95.89K)

t's just shittier Ohio.

Now I'm hungry for Steak n Shake

I'm amazed that South Bend can't pull off the "cool college town" act like Ann Arbor or Madison.