18 year-old arrested for raping multiple children

>A man faces a May 23 court date after Craighead County deputies arrested him on suspicion of five counts of rape.
>Joshua Allen Ashley, 18, of Lake City was arrested on Wednesday, March 23 after an investigation by Lake City police and Craighead County deputies. Authorities said Ashley is accused of raping three children, all under the age of five.
>Ashley was interviewed about the case and admitted committing the rapes, Craighead County deputies said in the probable cause affidavit.
>A $6 million cash/surety bond was set Friday for Ashley, who was being held in the Craighead County jail.
>A judge also issued a no-contact order for Ashley with the victims in the case, as well as any other minors, if Ashley posts bond.

Attached: 9F5CC915-545C-41BD-BAF0-F0B8FA32B571.jpg (828x888, 129.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wypipo things

Over and under on how long he lives in General Population. I think that he's dead in a week.

Why did they put a picture of the child in the article?

lol this is so common in the black community it is not even reported or prosecuted.

Is this the result of a single mother upbringing?

>What went wrong

Filthy reprobates are full of ALL unrighteousness.

ROMANS 1
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Nigga look 13

>you will never be raped by a twink

it's definitely women's fault. Poor guy. All women need to pay for this. They did it

That’s the suspect charged. Maybe it’s the neotenous features but I wonder what happened to him to make him do such terrible things.

Just give him to me and I'll turn his flesh into a rose bush of blood and record his screams. I'll make sure and intubate him and give him epi to keep him alive as long as possible.

He was rejected by God and given over to a reprobate mind, having his conscience seared with a hot iron. Probably a case of bad upbringing; cursed children. He should receive the death penalty ASAP

women and jews and niggers and liberals and sex-havers are to blame for damn sure.

White men are so disgusting.

of course he is a pigskin

Just a kid himself, should be 6 months probation

Attached: 1647637857438.jpg (300x300, 62.22K)

thats one way to not be an incel

Attached: 1570465285393.jpg (519x665, 103.79K)

White people are savages

kid looks 12 lmao

>under 5

Attached: antonio banjo.png (755x472, 489.56K)

Africans rape babies because they don't have HIV yet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth

Going in for pedophilia AND looks like a 16 year old white girl? Inmates aren't gonna know whether to wear his asshole as a pinky ring or murder him.

Attached: 1645620493184.webm (640x350, 1.7M)

There is only regret in being caught. I want to know the hambeast that raised this boy so I may rape her six times

Attached: 1646059315633m.jpg (763x1024, 199.26K)

three??? like at the same time??

The zoomer meme is real.

Attached: 1631379309988.jpg (801x762, 195.48K)

Yawn

He looks 11

Seems pretty common in the white community as well lmao. Fking pedophile race

Under 5? Kill him

Never trust a man with three first names

Kill them all

We do it more wyte boi

he won't be in general pop.. he'll be PC. he will be with all fhe other faggots and chomos.

>Why did they put a picture of the child in the article?
BECAUSE HE'S WHITE. You know how that works in jewish media.

Asia and Africa are far worse

Attached: 1645634281934.webm (640x480, 2.85M)

Savage doesn’t have a color. Evil doesn’t have a color. All evil needs to be put to death.

>wonder what happened to him to make him do such terrible things
Guaranteed something fucked up happened to him but raping kids under 5 yo?
How the fuck would he even get that idea?

its not common witch white people, thats why if it happens it makes national news
nigger teenagers raping nigger children is so fucking common in black communities but it is not reported at all because niggers do not call the police