Should prostitution be legal?

Attached: sdfafsdfdsa.png (640x853, 542.39K)

I honestly don’t care if it’s legal or not

I'd slap that arse red raw,if you catch my drift

laws are not criminal deterrents

no

No. Instead remove women's rights.

No, but buying and owning women should be.

yes because what gives a bunch of faggots in a government tell me i can or cannot pay a woman for sex?

it should be legal, it shouldn't be promoted

gives a bunch of faggots the right to tell me*

/thread

It already might as well be. I can't imagine how you can even get caught now a days.

you're paying either way

Certification and Designation: BAC (Big Arkansan Cock)

no
>it will happen anyway so legalizing it makes it safer
install the death penalty for being a pimp. send death squads to shitty neighboods to purge these subhumans from time to time.

yes i'm 25 and virgin because it's illegal

Nope.

yes, but basically already is

Yes. I won't hire any myself but there are millions of people that are touch deprived and it would be good for their mental health.

yes....oldest profession

You'd beat a woman?

BOOTA

Attached: 1603424014226.jpg (950x800, 150.93K)

based and red pilled

eh, i kind of prefer it to be illegal. the last thing i need is for the government to start "regulating" the only method i have for getting laid.

Attached: 1644345643982.png (528x438, 235.94K)

time for a vacation in berlin richoid!

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPFFFFFTTTTTTTT

It already is

It is legal
It's called dating

Attached: 1580927256149.jpg (2000x2000, 974.05K)

boi pussy

>Should prostitution be legal?
yep. I actually experienced it in New Zealand. I had a cab driver take me to a place, walked in talked to the madam at the front desk and when I turned around there were 30 women sitting there waiting for me to pick one. She treated me like I was her boyfriend it was great. Good luck having freedom like this in america though with dumb conservative chuds running everything

How much does it cost for a piece of ass in NYC? In Vegas? In Dallas?

Girls are mostly freelancers or work at the brothels?

Is it socially acceptable to sleep with the hookers or its sort of a taboo thing?

Yes but there are places you can go for it even when it's illegal that never get busted. Even when they do get busted, it's only the girls getting in trouble.
Literally all Asian massage parlors will jack you off. If they offer a table shower, they'll fuck you.

My town had a bunch of whore houses in the late 19th century, but the government took them away.

Attached: Riverside.jpg (768x565, 118.95K)

>and then I woke up from my vaxx coma

Learning to slap a butt without causing pain is all part of not being a virgin.

Yes, feminists and progressives banned it. Christian patriarchy always had it legal.

Red light districts only though

Yes in Germany it is legal, so it should be legal here as well. Benefits outweigh risks.

This. You're not driving to the ghetto in a car to meet a hooker on the corner. They're just in established businesses.

its a true story, its legal there

That's a man. Based gay user.

It is in the rest of the world US cuck

Yes. I want to run a luxury brothel.

>live in Dutchland
>go to.website
>choose hooker
>make appointment
>fuck hooker for €50