I miss staying up late with pop, pizza, friends, and an n64. Clown world fucking sucks guys

I miss staying up late with pop, pizza, friends, and an n64. Clown world fucking sucks guys.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1088, 1.05M)

I have never had friends ...

>year 2002
>10 years old
>Friday night
>3 friends sleepover
>pizza hut
>video games all night
>everyone gassed up on patriotism from war on terror shit

Land mine hide and seek goldeneye caves. Any real threads out there?

I remember strangling my friend while playing ps2. Like really strangling him. I think it was Battlefront II

I miss going out in the streets and play like children and not stay at home staring at tv like goddamn a nerd

Friendship wasn’t the same after that.

Imagine doing this in the late 90s without a care in the fucking world. Take me back.

Define clown world.

You would do both. Football and roaming around until it got late, nightcap of vidya

The first smash sucks I agree

Kan Jam if you have friends. Also league of legends is a good alternative for OP. Gotta have friends though.

Yeah. What happened to based vidya. And spy toys

Attached: E2A272BF-444C-4262-95A5-8A846729A144.jpg (640x908, 100.73K)

>league of legends
>2022
die zoomer

This kinda shit ruled

Attached: 5409B63A-9D3D-49BF-9D64-EC8CD32B1ED6.jpg (1500x1125, 105.7K)

Still happens all the time at my place but with maybe more liquor in the pop. Everyone love n64

>friendless snoys will never know the joys of 4 player n64 sleepover parties
>they just grew up to help the global homo

Attached: 15953559394404.png (757x551, 567.67K)

>still happens at my place

Attached: 4ABD25D2-137E-4EA4-9872-2DB940E5F589.jpg (640x427, 92.71K)

I’m 30. My friend group did smash, wow (when it was good), then league, and wow (classic cope), back to league/TFT. Halo up to Halo2 also. Not bad desu.

My dream is to give the gift of fond childhood memories to sons and daughters of my own.

pathetic man child homo

0% anyone who played league when it was good could suffer through it now, nice try kid

Exactly this. We were all over the neighborhood during the day and stayed up all night playing vidya

We did DnD sometimes 2 times a week for a year. No friends now. Two kids that take up all that time. Still can slip in league and TFT easy.

At least it's better than doing gay things with him, because that would be gay.

Yi, Yone need to be nerfed. That’s all I can come up with.

>64
Even this site agrees with me. If only everyone listened to him back then.

Attached: hewasright.png (743x667, 174.89K)

you will never know the joys of league of legends before it was a flashfest. it sucks. there are private clients but no servers because fuck riot

We did both.

>hears the entirety of the Smash 64 intro when he looks at this image
>now he's stuck in redpill hell and all he can think about is solutions of a final nature

Attached: 1647556266733.png (451x545, 351.49K)

This is why you marry the shit out of the first halfway decent woman you meet who loves her parents. Put a baby in her and raise it properly, and you'll have someone to vidya with for the next 20 years.

Not as autistic about league as I used to be which is actually better because we would hate each other for feeding/over engaging now no one is as hostile. Don’t even play ranked just blind/draft.

The one friend I had growing up is now so immersed in 'gaming culture' and leftism that his only point of view is what he reads on reddit
I don't miss it, fuck him, I hope I'm the one to put a bullet in him

Read day of the rope by devon stack

Its not really clown worlds fault that you and all your friends aged 20 years

N64 sucks, SNES is kino.

Attached: 1647793148369.jpg (646x550, 47.73K)

Used to skate all day then vidya at night. except my one friend was a snoyfag so when we stayed at his house id play guitar while watching him play boring ass final fantasy

Attached: 5432345.png (300x250, 45.75K)

Yeah I've always wished I were like 4-8 years older
Then again I would have been blasted by the recession at the start of my career

I legitimately didn’t think anyone else ever played this game. My friends and I played the shit out of it.

You're 40 years old, nut up faggot

I hated what League became. I was around for the beta up 'till around the introduction of the tribunal and it was nothing like old DotA.
There was flaming and verbal abuse, sure, but goddamn do rating systems make these communities a special kind of shit. It's like no one even cares about actually having fun anymore, like you can't play at top level and care about enjoying yourself.

You're older now and it's time to grow up.