Attached: pe3d8.jpg (600x493, 33.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/vkf63e.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=ReH8pt-T6VU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have no idea whats happening

Z

you literally just made this thread

its not hard, Donetsk has a city called Mariupol in it that is the AZOV stronghold, this city has fallen and the Russian troops are moving on to the rest of Donetsk, glowniggers and shills are desperately trying to frame this as a retreat.

a retreat further into Donetsk after Mariupol fell lmao.

Congratulations Russia? What a great "victory" for the World's supposed 2nd strongest military. It only took 10k deaths and 6 dead generals in a month, really take a victory lap.

and?

>ya, well... you're losing, because you just are OKAY!?

C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: dontcareplusyoureblack.gif (498x448, 2.61M)

Дyмaeшь тeбя в кaнaдe нe нaйдyт?

i dont understand your Slavic runes try English please

Пoпизди eщё, пeтyшoк.

Kek, impotent rage.

>ZOG

Why use an anti-Semitic epithet when Putin hates anti-Semitism?

>russians are pranking the uk MINISTER of DEFENSE

>continues speaking gibberish
NIGGA SPEAK ENGLISH

Russians said from the beginning this was the plan. Why are westerners such faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=ReH8pt-T6VU

I completely agree with you. Russia is winning. It's just embarrassing at how long and costly it is going for them.

He said speak english lad.

Its true Russia is going to lose to Ukraine!

Attached: peperetard.jpg (660x525, 62.42K)

im not arguing that at all, im just laughing at the glowniggers and shills saying russia moving on to clear the rest of the province is retreating, how hilarious is that??
lmao

shut the fuck up already you worthless fucking retard
what in the fuck do you know about the "cost" of them winning a huge ass country bigger than shitraq, and they are going to win it permanently, unlike the US who literally ran off after 20 years

there isnt a single military on the planet you can compare russians to with their successes in the last 20 years, specifically at putting down CIAnigger "democracy"

please go ahead and try, but you obviously cant say shit about how effective they are
little butthurt nigger

At least you don’t pretend ukraine is winning, I can’t even imagine how deluded you’d have to be to buy that. Fucking /k/ is filled with retards that think they’ll even invade russia and take territory.

Less than a days casualties in Stalingrad. This is why the west is getting BTFO, we’re obsessed over heckin safety and casualtierinos and forget the big picture of final victory. Statins classic line of tragedy vs statistic is true as it ever was.

Attached: EC3BABDE-5AC8-49AA-B1E0-03D3FC9FF23A.png (600x500, 48.01K)

This is a preview of their cope about how Zelenskike surrendering actually is a win.

I think that nigga is dead already.
Power struggle or CIA shit.

is easy to stay 20year killing goatfarm and poor kids

Oh? Why do you think that?

hello my fellow alive and well people

Attached: zelegreenscreen.gif (480x264, 2.41M)

is just a narrative of the west they are pushing this agenda the problem are the cattle thinking this is the truth, i read someone on twitter thinking russia have no more manpower

We didn't get to see much of him lately, when was the last time he did his greenscreen address?

>Mariupol and AZOG fallen thread #356731 for this month only
Shills, just stop

>advances on kiev
>k-kiev was never the plan
>putin calls for ukranian army to coup zelensky
>w-we never intended to annex ukraine
>now they say donbass was the only thing that mattered
>w-we are besieging mariupol which is full of ethnic russians to denazify them so we can annex terriroties we already had de facto annexed 8 years ago but it is completely worth it despite being sanctioned to hell being turned into a chinese colony and being cut off from the rest of the world, and we only lost like 9000k troops its no big deal specially considering we are facing our biggest demographic decline in our entire history

Attached: russia2.jpg (693x459, 112.26K)

Mutt, you after 20 years of bombing cities and villages in Afghanistan could control only the green zone in Kabul and nothing else lmao. Also you had to bribe taliban warlords to keep some of your FOB's safe. And then escaped by night creating mass panic. Never use the word ''embarrassing'' again you coward nigger

Strawman, the cope.

as long as the conflict keeps going and more russians die I don't care who wins in the end

t. im retard

Based putin will cuck nato
ZOGBOTS WONT DO SHIT

RIP