OH OH

polsisters... what will happen to us? i dont feel safe... im shaking...

Attached: FOtnOF0XsAgYshV.jpg (1125x1087, 94.46K)

fake post

Fed up hearing about that russian cunt.

fake
ps. schwab gutta get got

Attached: 1591018666478.jpg (400x400, 12.91K)

he’s not wrong, look how many russian shills are allowed to post here, there’s gotta be a better way to control discourse

Please drop a hypersonic missile on Davos, monkey man

He openly talks about his organization controlling governments. Why isn't he in a cell in some dark dungeon?

Fake post and retarded premise designed to make you think only things that are online are to be considered real.

Fuck you and everyone in this thread including myself.

Attached: 95F1F585-94DE-45F9-960D-6549F398DD22.gif (245x245, 756.79K)

>to control discourse
They're called filters you fucking moron faggot commie.

>Fuck you and everyone in this thread including myself.

fuck!

>control discourse
The absolute state of enforced western "democracy"
This is how burgers want everyone to be "liberated"

good luck
i've been evading bans since Ceejus himself, cJayc banned me from LUE in like 2004.

trust me, i'll find a way to shitpost. if i don't, i will literally start eating these people. so i mean, in all honesty just let me shitpost.

BASED

>Why isn't he in a cell in some dark dungeon?
He openly talks about his organization controlling governments.

You will probably need a license to use social media from now on, and anonymity will become a thing of the past. Every post you make or share will be graced to you, and you will face legal consequences for anything that falls outside the approved narrative.

Fake tweet

That's no fun so it can't happen

You beat disinformation with facts, logic, and transparency. The problem is yids like you know those things are a danger to your idealogy.

>i will literally start eating these people.
Ples share recipes.

>and anonymity will become a thing of the past.
Does it mean that little to you? Care to guess how fast things go kino when they try that shit?

Bring it faggot. Exactly how do they plan on doing that?
>The boomers are coming for the internet, oh no!
>inb4 boomers made the internet. No they didn't (pic rel.)

Attached: BoomersRotInHell.png (1119x1055, 1.17M)

Yes, ipv6 coming with unique identifiers.

If the Left, Establishment, Elites, reddit, globalists, Big Tech, World Economic Forum, Trudeau, Democrats, George Soros, PedoWood, Rothschilds, corporations, Military Industrial Complex, EU, UN, NeoCons, Nato, normies, and every other face and tentacle and vein of the NWO that controls the West; all side with Ukraine and demand you fall in line

Then I know what the truth really is

Simple as

Attached: UN Antifa.jpg (1246x1284, 199.34K)