America has so many child abductions they have a whole system for making public announcements about it

America has so many child abductions they have a whole system for making public announcements about it.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_alert

Attached: 081120-amberalert-hmed-6a.jpg (1500x1031, 230.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hawaii-ballistic-missile-threat-alert-phones-was-false-alarm-officials-n837511
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hawaii-man-who-suffered-heart-attack-during-missile-false-alarm-n941081
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It doesn’t happen very often, but I’m glad we have such a system in place

I turned off Amber alert and all emergency notifications on my phone. AMA

Attached: 1647111905958.jpg (600x400, 45.18K)

Nobody wants a foreign baby. So nobody steals them. Except maybe the gypsies.

I once had a phone on me that ran out of phone service for months, out in a hike with no service and I got an amber alert. Fucking nutty, those feds are so silly sometimes

Didn't even know phones had such a feature.

Most of it is just divorced dads that were denied child custody who are just trying to spend with their kids for once. Besides, America is a country of 330 million people. Sweden has a population of 10 million. Trying to compare the two is fucking retarded.

Jews, the ruling class installed by christcucks, need virgin goy blood for their matzo balls. And then when they're done raping and bleeding everything in sight they scoop out the organs and ship them off to Israel. Pretty much an American tradition at this point because no one does anything to stop it.

Like 90% of Amber Alerts are for missing black children. The remaining 10% is mostly Hispanic chidren.

>doesn't realize the faggots who founded amber alert are feds
>doesn't realize podesta/maxwell family was human trafficking family
>doesn't realize the connections that run the world
ngmi

It’s out of control. 99% it’s a domestic issue between parents. I called the hotline and let them know they are abusing a very important system. Young white girl listened to my plea. I then turned off all notifications.

Attached: 01357239803223h49.png (2048x1152, 557.36K)

That's not what amber alerts are for

install gentoo

Most of the time it's a parent. Or someone steals a car that someone left running with a kid in it

>America has so many child abductions they have a whole system for making public announcements about it.
It is fear mongering. It works.

The vast majority of those alerts is some divorced father or mother disappearing with their kid probably mad as fuck at the alimony and the system in general.

>Most of it is just divorced dads that were denied child custody who are just trying to spend with their kids for once.
This. It's designed for women to abuse, like the whole legal system of custody, divorce and domestic disputes.

I still receive them. Apparently, in Canada, it's illegal to not receive amber alerts.
People were upset a few months ago, we receive a Amber alert at 2AM, woke everybody up. The "kidnapping" (father took his son away) was roughly 600KM away.

There are also two other similar types of alerts.

Silver Alert - for missing old people with dementia or whatnot.

Blue Alert - for people who've shot or killed a police officer.

Can confirm. I hate women so much it's suprassed niggers and on par with the kikes now

And to make it even more bizarre, some of the people working for the organization are involved in human trafficking.

Apparently I had emergency alerts enabled, but I never got any alerts.

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-235349_Wireless emergency alerts.jpg (720x1560, 173.29K)

Another odd fact, you'd expect the missing child per capita to be highest in new york or california, but in reality it's in places like Virginia, what's going on americananons?

Amber Alert is unironically a great system and has saved countless kids.It basically paints a target on the assholes back.

I've got op in my basement

Attached: 1648142216684.png (2560x1440, 1.67M)

These are overwhelmingly parents disobeying custody judgements and occasionally teenaged girls running away with their boyfriends

Yeah bcuz da childrenarino r always important.

Attached: images (12).jpg (279x181, 8.74K)

FUCK THE CHILDRENARINO!!!!

Attached: 1648116145893.jpg (1224x1632, 169.49K)

Yeah

Caves and forest+hill terrain areas are a big connection in the data

>Countless

You couldn't name 5 specific moments from the top of your head without looking them up

>source: my ass

Those also tell you such things like express lanes closed and Batman wears a belt.

>Apparently I had emergency alerts enabled, but I never got any alerts.
I got some insane missile alert once when I was in Korea but it was in moonrunes so I didn't understand shit

Each state individually determines when to activate the alert systems. Some states activate them more than others.

Didn't the lady who got caught in Haiti transporting 30 kids under the guise of earthquake victims recently take over as the head of Amber Alerts?

Actually the road sign alerts was the interesting part to me, not some phone notifications.

I hope you don't mean that literally, buddy

Attached: giphy.gif (480x356, 1.53M)

Wait that looks like the Swedish AK5 FNC derivative, with definitely aftermarket upgrades. Also the apartment looks poverty tier fittings but decent finish, like someone renting on a state salary. Looks like you have a pic of the kid of some Swedish special operations zogbot.

Most law enforcement shit in the 1st world is there to scare people into wanting more government power.
99.9% of these cases return within the week.

Same with those gun drills.
Cars kill hundreds of times more kids yet there's no hysteria over street safety.

This. The most recent one I got named the suspect and the victim and it was literally the dudes daughter

The Clinton foundation chick? Nah, source that shit nigga. Big if true

I live in a major city and get one amber alert a month. 9 times out of 10 its some dumbass parent who takes off with their own kid, pissed off at the other parent. They usually find them within a few hours. About twice a month I get a Silver alert. Those are for old people who wander away from their home and their family can't find them.

Its an interesting system. Lets you know how much bullshit is going on out there. It also lets you know how often this shit was going on before the system was enacted.

Attached: oh no anyway.png (1536x1571, 1.2M)

there's probably a way around amber alerts, you just have to jam the location of the signal, it's probably easier than most think to kidnap a human being, especially a small vulnerable child, think hypnosis, and black magic, and the occult, children are young and can be easily manipulated if you were dedicated enough.. or just talk to the parents and use manipulation tactics.

>example..

like a door to door sales man type deal, sur-veil an area..

something like that..

Yea but every time I get a abduction alert the abductor has the same last name as the abductee

Road sign alerts?

Creepily specific in your tactics there user

same
>live in atlanta
>get amber alerts screeching me awake at 2 am
>I can't help anyways because I'm fucking asleep and not driving down the highway

most children also have cell phones, you could also lure them in thru text messages if your digitally savy

This happened in Hawaii in 2018
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hawaii-ballistic-missile-threat-alert-phones-was-false-alarm-officials-n837511
>Hawaii man who suffered heart attack during missile false alarm sues state
>"Both plaintiffs believed this message to be true and were extremely frightened and thought they were going to die," the lawsuit says.
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/hawaii-man-who-suffered-heart-attack-during-missile-false-alarm-n941081

Attached: DTcMngNX4AAEtww.0.jpg (1200x800, 103.61K)

It's usually the dad taking off with the kids or some psycho mother violating a restraining order.

I don't practice the luring children in part, but I have some technical knowledge and some esoteric bodies of understanding.

checked, no my problem