What do you think of nick fuentes?

what do you think of nick fuentes?

Attached: Nick.jpg (630x630, 52.65K)

i dont

kike shills will say hes a jew to turn you away from him

hes jewish and was exposed as a podophile ad nauseum

idk why i even bother talking to u proles....

I support his positions, he seems pretty based.

he's funny

Him and his crew are a bunch of clowns.

Attached: 3DjRoQ6ghop8.jpg (1600x1600, 293.43K)

Stop making these ass shit fuck cum retard threads, Nick. Nobody cares.

Attached: 1624115874780.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Homosexual Grifter.

He's alright

Where the fuck do I watch his streams??
Jewgle has no links to his online profile, just gay opinion pieces about how mean he is to everyone.
Was he nuked from the internet?

Attached: Confounded qunari.png (425x382, 141.94K)

if only you knew how comfy things really are...

Attached: 1646144900648.png (691x913, 639.08K)

on his new website!

cozy.tv/nick
:)

Future of the American right wing. Unfortunately, he glorifies inceldom. "Incel" is a smear just like "nazi" used to discredit right wingers. Women must be traditional, yes, but allowing the leftist smear campaign of associating tradition with inceldom to win is a mistake. He's great besides that.

I like him overall, he knows his stuff well and I agree on almost everything, that being said lately hes been acting like a real egomaniac to where his show gets kinda boring if hes not talking about foreign relations and happenings it gets kinda boring listening to em go for 2 hours

I think there is potential and hes done some impressive stuff, but he needs to actually achieve real noticeable change before he can hold such a large image of himself, of course the opportunity has not yet presented itself so not much one can do but i still dont enjoy listening to braggards who havent achieve a lot in the grand scale of things

Attached: noo.jpg (600x600, 45.57K)

for there are eunuchs who from the mother's womb were so born; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are eunuchs who kept themselves eunuchs because of the reign of the heavens: he who is able to receive it -- let him receive.'

Dumb high schooler and literal faggot

>shitskin beaner who pretends to be white
>eats his own boogers
>contradicts himself in a debate against Destiny by pretending he doesn't care about "the coup" before making a big fuss about it an hour later
>will always stay a virgin because any girl he wants to date will google his name and realize how retarded he is
>every politician that attended his failure of a convention is now getting bullied
Sounds like Booger Nick is getting closer and closer to 41%.

Attached: nick fuentes eating his booger.jpg (480x360, 10.89K)

>memeflaggot
Didn't read lmao

He's pretty cringe, albeit he does generally have good takes.

His recent debate with Destiny was really good. Nick's specialty seems to be geopolitics and being unapologetically pro American policies. I just want a mainstream conservative to actually have a live conversation with him. Mainstream conservatives are fine with talking with the left, but not with Nick. Why is that? Because they would be exposed.

i have no idea who that is

Dear Leader!

Attached: leader.jpg (1280x950, 106.17K)

Being Minarchist I don't share his goals but he is one of the smartest, real politik, well informed guy. And very good communicator.

Attached: default_feudalism.png (1276x787, 780.55K)

>tranny raid starts thread
>his 3 tranny friends post obvious baits
Get new script