Best friend is literally executed in front of him by feral nigger armed robbers

>best friend is literally executed in front of him by feral nigger armed robbers
>still becomes a vocal shill for globohomo basic bitch liberalism and portrays a Saturday morning cartoon version of a white supremacist on sons of anarchy

How does this happen?
That's quite possibly one of the most racially radicalizing events I can possibly imagine

Attached: HR-4.jpg (1500x1513, 303.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TVlNfo1tgXM
blabbermouth.net/news/henry-rollins-says-donald-trump-presidency-will-speed-up-end-of-bigotry/
youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y
youtu.be/jyYFI00yTBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How does this happen?
By being a faggot. Henry Rollins is insufferable.

You will find that most people who larp as bad asses for jewmedia are actually faggot pussies, OP.

>he’s Jewish
>that “friend” was also his gay lover

It's because he's a liar, user.

Attached: images-2.jpg (647x474, 33.08K)

He's still alive?

Ever think people are LIARS?

Last I heard hes broke and needed money

Last i read he was pro Trump

Is this the guy who said guns are for pussies?

i dont care about him or his dead faggot friend, screenshot this and send it to him
(wrong turn two was alright though)

>HE'S A LIAR HEHHEHEEE HE HE
>UUUGHHUHUH HU HU yeah He's a liar

Attached: hqdefault_jpg.jpg (480x360, 83.91K)

He doesn't like Trump and what does Trump have to do with anything?

Something for you MUH HEIGHT fanatics to gush over.

Attached: OMGMANLETHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png (1620x2187, 1.36M)

rollins had his best friend killed because joe cole wouldn't cum inside and insisted on using a condom.

Al Jourgensen is an insufferable Lefty also, and he made a career pretending to be anti-NWO establishment

Attached: download (2).jpg (275x183, 9.04K)

Is he actually jewish, or like 1/8th jew

yes, then he ran like a bitch when niggers shot and killed his best friend

demoralization

>hippes, rockers and grungers grow up to be corporate shills
Who would've thought.

Attached: petrosyan_amused.jpg (500x333, 33.54K)

A single action can cause two polar opposing reactions. In the way that extreme heat burns, so does extreme cold. This man's reaction to what you're describing looks like a form of extreme denial.

>How does this happen?
blackmail?
Is he gay? maybe he did some illegal things with minors.

Does it matter?

Too nice, too weak.
>In his well-known work, The Ego and Its Own, Max Stirner expresses a deeply held racist view of world history in which the white individual acts as the apotheosis of all human evolution. The evolutionary mission of the white man for Stirner must develop through “two Caucasian ages,” requiring him to first “work out and work off our innate negroidity” and then inner “Mongoloidity (Chineseness), which must likewise be terribly made an end of.”[55] The transcendence of the individual to the world spirit has only been realized through the evolution of the human history from Asia to Europe, Stirner insists. “No, my good old sir, nothing of equality. We only want to count for what we are worth, and, if you are worth more, you shall count for more right along. We only want to be worth our price, and think to show ourselves worth the price that you will pay.”[56]

Rollins was born Henry Lawrence Garfield in Washington, D.C., on February 13, 1961, the only child of Iris and Paul Garfield.[5][6][7][8] His mother is of Irish descent.[9] His father was of Jewish descent.

He’s a mean person who pretends to be nice

I mean, realistically?
Yeah, kind of

>guns are for pussies
Supporting niggers is for pussies

mandatory
youtube.com/watch?v=TVlNfo1tgXM

He’s literally never had 1 decent song

>what does Trump have to do with anything
>politics in 2022

I read an article that he said liking Trump ends racism

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 437.2K)

That's the difference between a real man and a pussy.
Eminem got brain damage from being beaten up by niggers in school like Elon Musk. Did he internalize it and become a faggot? No, he infiltrated their art form and spends his day dominating niggers into submission with his superior frontal lobe and command over language, and cucking them. He freely calls black girls nigger and just pretends to like them in public while Dr Dre knows he's racist as fuck but he sold out to the devil and puts money first so it's cool with him.
Seig heil!

Attached: slim shady.jpg (581x679, 131.59K)

>How does this happen?
Trust fund kid.

Was just thinking about this the other day. Literal NWO song on Psalm 69... like negro, you part PART OF the NWO.

SimpsonsObeyTheRules.jpg

Attached: Screaaaach!.webm (626x360, 2.95M)

Didn't he bail on his friend abd didn't help? Pussy coward

He knows he's too weak to fight back. So he just surrenders harder.

>How does this happen?
hes a jew, so what did you expect?

My war is okay.

>He’s a mean person who pretends to be nice
This is why he comes off as being so uncanny. He is basically full of rage but pretends to not be. His persona in Black Flag was more honest but as the liberal asexual school marm he sucks.

Yeah, in a leftist's version of acceleration kind of way.
blabbermouth.net/news/henry-rollins-says-donald-trump-presidency-will-speed-up-end-of-bigotry/

Found the kike

Check out this Rollins NPC dialogue:

Initially into bands like Van Halen and Ted Nugent Rollins soon developed an interest in punk rock with his friend Ian MacKaye.

"We wanted something that just kicked ass," he says. "Then one of us, probably Ian, got the Sex Pistols record. I remember hearing that and thinking 'Well, that's something. This guy is pissed off, those guitars are rude.' What a revelation!

some people, when faced with evil, stand up and fight it. others cower before it and swear to serve it, saying better an accomplice than a victim

some people are good, and others are wicked

I like some of black flag because it's anti social, but it's clear most anti social in punk back then were dysgenic pussies and not actual hardasses. youll have better luck finding someone with guts with british punk

This is actually a good take-down.

Eminem gets a pass because he actually grew up in Chicago while every other "rapper" grew up in the burbs.
Fuck suburbanites.

This. Check out this interview from back in the day where he bullies some pencil neck kid trying to interview them just because he thinks it's cool. He's always been a passive aggressive cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y

>They had attended a Hole concert at the Whisky a Go Go and were returning home after having stopped at an all-night grocery store. Two armed men, described as black and in their 20s, approached them demanding money. Angry that Rollins and Cole had only $50 between them, the gunmen ordered the two men to go inside their house for more cash. Rollins entered at gunpoint. However, Cole was killed outside after being shot in the face at close range while Rollins escaped out the back door and alerted the police.

There are so many problems with this story

Detroit. Retard

And he only got a pass because of his nignog friends

I listen to Haymaker, I like punk but punks aren't hard asses, they're called punks for a reason.
Secondly.
British OI OI OI is the best.
youtu.be/jyYFI00yTBE
Here you go.

Eminem made a movie about being from the outskirts of Detroit

This. He's a total cocksucking faggot that just happens to have a sort of tough look.

His "music" is fucking garbage.

Attached: 1435707850626.png (539x474, 230.92K)

>Did he internalize it and become a faggot? No,
>dresses up in cape shit and bends over so nigger batman can fuck his ass while he wipes jew cum off his face

He's a jew
Jews aim is to destroy the west for reasons of Hitler, literally no other project is more important to them

Define "nice" because Americans think being nice means being a push over and a coward.
I don't care about Henry as a person, I like black flag but Americans have a fucked idea of what "nice" means.

It's pretty predictable, really: none of them became anti-establishment because they were radical thinkers, or thinkers at all; they became anti-establishment because it was the default easy path to being "cool".

>Detroit. Retard
Its a ghetto full of a niggers, could be NYC for all I care.
>And he only got a pass because of his nignog friends
That too probably, I dunno I haven't listened to Eminum since I was 12.

Why are there so many Americans flag posters who act as though they're not Americans?

>British OI OI OI
nice one
you dont get it man. every album needs a single. listen to the b sides. he has robbed many black fathers of jobs and now benzino's daughter is doing slut rap to make ends meet because of what eminem did to her dad 15 years ago.

Attached: crap.jpg (1681x869, 199.13K)

>His father was of Jewish descent.
/thread