Woman loses both arms to a pit bull attack

38 year old women had to have both arms and her esophagus removed after horrific nig bull attack.
www.wyff4.com/amp/article/south-carolina-woman-mauled-by-dogs/39504929
News orgs are mentioning others attacks within this area (SC, NC and GA) and they're now naming the breed of the dog. Also, wigger boy charged with having dangerous animals among others charges.
Are people finally getting tired of this bullshit?

Attached: 22777d48-b5cb-4734-96c8-efeb895c892a-large16x9_SouthCarolinawomanmauledbydogshasbotharmsamputatedGoFundMeAmyWynne.jpg (986x554, 66.54K)

It's not the breed, it's the owner.

> inb4 retard
> inb4 facts
> inb4 statistics
lol ... lmao

BTW, did they find her completely naked in the middle of the living room?

Dog of peace strikes again.

i love doing buttpulls. feels good on peepee. dunno what they did wrong

Attached: 1604834396370.jpg (1024x1024, 76.18K)

You're alright, fren.

>It's not the breed, it's the owner.

So basically it's white peoples fault that blacks act niggerishly?

Everything is white people's fault.

Those fucking pitbulls should all be exterminated until the species goes extinct

> Those fucking pitbulls should all be exterminated until the species goes extinct
Oh, okay. I thought you are going to "exterminate" them just a little, tiny bit.

based.

Attached: 9h6qc.jpg (2359x1749, 362.71K)

Does that apply to black kids too because they turn out much like their favorite pets do.

Kek, you guys and your german precision.

pol has taught me to ask this before making and judgements... was she naked at the time of the attack?

It's atleast one victim a week just in the South alone. Shitbulls kill more women and children than the ar-15 yet only one is "misunderstood".

The answer to the bulldog problem.

Attached: Dead Shitbull Storage.jpg (720x506, 71.95K)

Are Shitbulls even allowed in Germany?

Attached: 1618686126462.webm (720x400, 2.78M)

EA Get in the Game

why are they all sleeping like that...awwwe

what's with the recent and sudden uptick in pitbull threads? did some dude's gf fuck a black guy or something?

based fatty

Are the Jews feeling white today?

This breed Needs to go extinct. They have no practical use and were bred to tear one another apart in a pit for blood sport. They do not need to exist! Don't put these things down with a shot. They need their bodies slowly desolved in acid while they'realive!

Hope it happens to you, faggot.

My guess is that it's a known topic that gets Any Forums anger feels all raging - hence its spammed because they want Any Forums users feeling angry all the time

What kind of retard brings a monster into their house??? Pit bulls are worthless, violent, eaters not unlike the folks that keep them as pets.

ANOTHER shitbull attack ALREADY???
Holy fuck the last two aren't even fully healed yet