More than half of the American population is overweight

Plus the current political climate encourages fat fags to be proud of their bodies.

What needs to be done?

strawpoll.com/polls/Q0Zp4wbXAZM

Attached: sex.png (636x348, 383.43K)

food shortages

Nothing but ignore their propaganda

Can that be created?

A genocide would be a good start

control the nigger and spic population, have a better tv show where fat women see made fun off

Attached: 2488e128a71148a32d6e3f8d9796fe62.jpg (3017x4096, 764.27K)

Unironically, the US needs to stop allowing Obesity to be seen as a medical condition. Stop giving these obese fucks extra help and government assistance.

Just let them rot and die?

love my big fat wife simple as

Attached: 1629707784910.jpg (683x877, 113.06K)

>Return
Yea...? You say that like its a bad thing

The sad thing is that this user is not even joking. He's serious.

I got fat because I had no time to cook and was so stressed out that shit like pizza and cake were an easy way to relax. Once I got to where I could afford to work and my wife could stay at home with the kids, she started cooking my dinners and lunches and I wound up losing all the excess. I can't imagine living any other way now. We are truly living in fucking evil times.

Attached: giganticasses.jpg (500x375, 42.18K)

wtf metroid is a gril

I would say shorter working hours but people put on weight during work from home still. The main problem is an overabundance of access to food. I don't see there ever being a solution unless we have something for universal Healthcare but only if you have a healthy bmi or some other measure of body fat. I will refuse to pay for fatties and medicaid already does that. If they push true universal Healthcare I will uncle Ted politicians.

We need to bring back PE! Make them fatties sweat!

They want us fat and useless. Fat is estrogenic - makes men pussies.

Things like Will Thomas dominating coeds is done to beat down those who fight the good fight.

They have great healthcare in the UK, and people are still fat as fuck there.

Because they do not have to be at a certain body fat percentage or lower to get it. It's somewhere around 70% or more of americans are overweight or obese. That would be impossible to pay for.

they are right now

Tax fat, sugar, carbs

Give tax breaks to protein

Tax fatty healthcare

Give tax breaks to healthy people healthcare

Make fat fucks pay more into social security and medicare

Hear hear, I say!

Attached: 1630459806065.jpg (1080x1350, 263.96K)

Oh it's way more than half. It's like 90%

Good idea. Attack their wallest so they can't buy too much food.

Get rid of our niggers and spics and only 10% of Americans are overweight.