Have women always been this bad or is it a recent phenomenon...

Have women always been this bad or is it a recent phenomenon? I refuse to believe smatphones have fucked them up THIS bad, surely it's always been like this?

Attached: whore.png (727x1119, 668.9K)

Life is suffering. Get used to it.

There are plenty of lovely women out there. Step away from your computer once in a while

Yeah they always been this bad since the first.

>i naturally like like its the truth
>believing half the other things on there

Your average woman isn't like this.
Attention whores (And whores in general) just expose themselves more and people over sample them.

Borderline personality disorder. It’s becoming more and more common. Same with narcissistic personality disorder. Anons, why is this?

Despite Any Forums memes, half of Victorian England and the entire Old West was lousy with diseased half dead whores.

Oxytocin deficit.
Unrionically not being loved enough as a child.

It's not smartphones, is over-socialization. Women get their entire personality from the world around them, and now said "world" is basically just social media.

>i naturally lie like its the truth
That's just what cunts do
>Nature has not destined them, as the weaker sex, to be dependent on strength but on cunning; this is why they are instinctively crafty, and have an ineradicable tendency to lie. For as lions are furnished with claws and teeth, elephants with tusks, boars with fangs, bulls with horns, and the cuttlefish with its dark, inky fluid, so Nature has provided woman for her protection and defence with the faculty of dissimulation, and all the power which Nature has given to man in the form of bodily strength and reason has been conferred on woman in this form. Hence, dissimulation is innate in woman and almost as characteristic of the very stupid as of the clever. Accordingly, it is as natural for women to dissemble at every opportunity as it is for those animals to turn to their weapons when they are attacked; and they feel in doing so that in a certain measure they are only making use of their rights.
>Borderline personality disorder
This is literally just "female behavior". Look at the signs of BPD and show me one cunt who doesn't exhibit all of them

Certification and Designation: BAC (Big Arkansan Cock)

Attached: BAC.jpg (600x300, 119.26K)

Women are like children. They believe whatever ideas are hammered into their brains. That's why so many men are unhappy, we can't believe things we're told if it doesn't make sense. There's no girl version of Fight Club, Catcher in the Rye, or Falling Down for a reason.

She’s broken user. It’s not smartphones it’s a 70 year psyop. Pity, but avoid and shame before more innocent women in order to save them

Your mission is to find her, fuck her, and leave her on read.

Emotional is not a leadership quality.

Truth

BPD is just the natural state for women. They used to get beat when they acted out of line but if I leave marks I'll get arrested. Gotta put a few layers of blanket or pillow before you whip them now.

Some women are like this but they don’t fuck around on social media. They post here, pretending to be lads. Some are autistic too, which insulates them from behaving in self destructive ways for social approval

>Some women are like this
Not really.

No, they are. I know a few who came to this path organically (as in, not due to proper male influence). Many are Southern who saw their monuments snatched down, then followed the money supporting the destruction, took a red pill or ten, and bettered themselves

I can fix her. We can start a family together.

Attached: iq warning.png (500x500, 26.35K)

This gives me hope. I really wish I could get myself an autistic gf. Are sluts even human?

Nothing that rape can't fix.

And I saw a dragon fuck a unicorn from my window yesterday. No woman aged 20-30 gives an absolute shit about things like national monuments.

There are exceptions to every rule, but 99.9% of women don't actually produce ideas of their own, which is pretty scary.

in the past there were consequences and societal pressure to make them behave.

compare how the west did things in the 50s or any country that's not the west

We have our first generations that were raised online from birth entering adulthood. They never had to learn how to socialize or work in a group, and they think they are always right because once they espouse their opinion, they just turn off the computer.

I'm from the midwest, still around a pretty large city but I've had mostly good experiences with women around here. Maybe its because of the private schools I was sent to but a lot of them are decent people. Of course they're all a bit crazy in their own ways once you get to know them but thats just women. I've had people tell me the coasts and other parts of burgerland are really bad for women but I've rarely seen this type in my circles. Did have a few from Cali at the college I went to and they were complete whores, besides one who was just really chill and laid back. Is it really bad around the coasts?(I've had people specifically tell me florida is really bad lol)

most women arent that bad
believe it or not, but the mentally ill attention seeking females on tiktok do not represent the average woman