Aus/pol/

Cheese and spinach bake

Attached: spinnach-cob-loaf-pin-2.jpg (1200x1200, 134.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/interest-rates/aussie-interest-rate-hikes-will-be-precarious-for-housing-market/news-story/caaa85d07a56d92acd4babc86b8e38d0
news.com.au/sport/afl/channel-7-roasted-for-covidsafe-buddy-franklin-interview-after-swans-star-kicks-1000th-goal/news-story/1ea90613a22effa24680341d7fa07e48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Shameless.
What's happening?

Seems a bit like wop food desu. It's steak, chips and Coopers for me, Bob.
Hello again cunts. Cunts status: still fucked. Albo getting 'in trouble' from a loud crazy minority of headcases coz something about men having babies. I never listen to these idiots and their gender-bending groomery, my eyes glaze over at their absurd rationale's, but I think Albo is pretending to not be 'woke'. He is the wokest wog who ever did wog and his momma is a whore*.

*Not really. I'm sure Ms Albo is a lovely lady. Albo is a dog though.

Fuck all bro, just getting an early bake in.

Kill yourself halal shill

The cheese and spinach cob was a staple at Aussie dinner parties in the 80's/90's. It's pretty much fondue in bread.

>9:30
>early
Pick one

I'm not in a daylight savings, cow upsetting, drapes fading, cuck state.

news.com.au/finance/economy/interest-rates/aussie-interest-rate-hikes-will-be-precarious-for-housing-market/news-story/caaa85d07a56d92acd4babc86b8e38d0

Another rate rise?

Fuck yeah cunt. Real inflation is 10-15% possibly higher. They reckon it's 4-6% but they don't use the same metrics they did in the 70's/80's when inflation was fucked as well.

Intrestrates could do sky high user, banks could fail, digital currency and digital passports will become the new thing and we'll own nothing and be happy.

Channel 7 roasted for Covid-safe Buddy Franklin interview after Swans star kicks 1000th goal
news.com.au/sport/afl/channel-7-roasted-for-covidsafe-buddy-franklin-interview-after-swans-star-kicks-1000th-goal/news-story/1ea90613a22effa24680341d7fa07e48

The bread dips made 90s moms act like rock stars, and for a moment it was true. What is a good thread to witness before it slides. Ulterior motive bump.

Covid safe interview with a long pole. This is hilarious.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220326-095121_Chrome.jpg (1435x810, 443.91K)

Daniel. Andrews. MP.

Attached: 1642223098580.jpg (750x590, 75.28K)

The only state where it could still be considered early is wa and that's the most cucked state in the country right now.

>I think Albo is pretending to not be 'woke'
well, it's election time and he has pretend that Labor still represents the workers it has mercilessly crushed for the last two years. He knows that LNP will hit him about it, and he's hoping that the average australians attention span is so low so he can effectively deny it

i had a feta & spinach pie for dinner. gj

I only care when players start having heart attacks.

pollies will let a 1970's studio apartment with a shared laundry an hour away from Sydney reach $5M before they'll ever consider putting in legislation that could result in house prices dropping

gib recipe

looks pretty good

What the fuck bread where I live is filled with soft white stuff not soup

Satan's handmaiden.

>Another rate rise?
They've been going down for years

>soft white stuff
That is the bread you fucking retard

>I'm not in a daylight savings, cow upsetting, drapes fading, cuck state.
Imagine, if you will, a country who's population is so cucked and divided that a large portion of them allow their government to dictate changes in the natural order of time to enable themselves to be more productive for Mr Shekelberg.
If you should awake one day to a world as described you will surely know that you are "south of the tweed".