Why were slavs dumb enough to fall for the NATO psyop that anyone cares about them or will help them? LMFAO

Why were slavs dumb enough to fall for the NATO psyop that anyone cares about them or will help them? LMFAO

Attached: 1622707853275.png (4592x3196, 1.27M)

NATO does help Ukraine and the Baltics, though.

>Romania
>Slav

Romania is gypsy, not Slav.

Attached: 1648247329354.png (4592x3196, 1.01M)

>baltics
>slavs

nope just a psyop t. NATO founder

slav = blood
they are SLAV'D
just like baltshits

EU printed money

>Balkans
>Chill
Fucking KEK
They at each other's throat all the time.

Sending weapons ensuring their country will be turned into rubble while all young people leave forever isn't help, its the exact opposite.
Help would be sending their own military. Which i doubt they will do even for baltics, no matter how many times they mention meme articles. Talk is cheap, but getting nuked over irrelevant states is too dumb even for westerners.

i really cannot believe how fucking stupid slavs and quasislav baltshits are to think we'll do anything to help them

Thanks for buying our weapons!

Seeing the state of your "army" will they even fire?

in the same bucket with Serbia and Hungary, I'm going to kill myself

you can be germanoslavs if it makes you feel better

NATO is happy to fling their influence all round Russia, and would welcome any opportunity to flex it's muscle. You are retarded to think that USA would allow itself to lose face and not defend a NATO member with the maximum force possible and crush the enemy.

much better

dumb baltshit thinks america cares about worthless shitholes in eastern europe

i cannot believe how badly these fucking retards fell for itm, lmfao it's almost as bad as seethign conquered brown people larping as roman, NATO 2nd best psyop in human history

2 Kopeks have been deposited in your account, Comrade.

>dumb baltshit thinks america cares about worthless shitholes in eastern europe
they don't, they however care about the spread of their sphere of influence, learn to see the bigger picture

Lol, indeed, Russia needs to call Nato's bluff and take the Baltic countries and fuck it even Poland, good riddance.

europe is dead you stupid fucking balshit retard, it's all about china

>yugoslavs
>chill
wew, chill like the grave maybe

based
based on the awful posts of north slavs and baltshits on this website i hope they disappear
they deserve pure suffering and extinction

nope, Russians nukes are made of plastic (like toys) = more money for Kremlin pockets

yugoslavs don't actively try to start WW3
polacks and baltshits and finnngolians do

schizo northslav diaspora detected
go back to your shithole

Ah I see, schizophrenia. When was the last time you took your prescribed medication?

Dead is your fucking brain you fucking turkroach

>Balts
>being Slavs
Educate yourself faggot

we are abandoning you, you are worthless, deal with russia alone

Imagine the super power Europe could be if us Germanics and Russians became allies and economically enslaved Polacks and Baltoshits. We wouldn't need America for anything. These Polacks are keeping globohomo in tact by forcing us to be lapdogs of America.

the baltics shouldnt be green, i've known several immigrants from there who were schizo or close to it

Why are you referring to yourself in plural? How many of 'you' are there? Better take the meds bro, it's not funny.

the fear sets in as they realize we do not care about them, you are useful idiots and you have no allies.

For Croatia is simple, it is all about property/land prices

>why are slavs so gullible to risk their lives, lives of their children and everything they own for jews?
who knows, must be nature

you realize you know zilch about geo politics and so far you have only been screeching nonsense with zero weight in this thread?

Chill, we are with Russia. Though can't deny the color.

They were the first to branch off