Why are rightoids such Hypocrites?

Why are rightoids such Hypocrites?

Attached: 9tfpl88e3lp81.jpg (820x530, 43.68K)

You can as long as you shit on Hunter also. Why don't they get this?

>deflect deflect deflect

Proof?

Elected representative vs Unelected lifetime position

If my side does it it's based.
If my enemies do it they need to be beheaded.
It is really very simple.

"hunter biden laptop" is a deflection from the content of said laptop being
>"Joe Biden corruption documents"

>ukraine flag
npc disregarded. all fields

I have no clue who “Clarence thomas” is and don’t care enough. Probably some fag with vpn but why do you niggers love to pigeon hole people? I have never spoken about “clarence thomas” nor do I think I have made a single post about hunter biden. I do not think about these people 99% of the time, yet they and we live rent free in your head, why is this?

What did his wife do illegal?

Attached: 56FA0C64-BB2C-4A6F-86ED-21574ED02D22.jpg (664x1024, 119.83K)

whataboutism

Were the rape charges against Clarence Thomas even proved? it was nothing but a show trial on TV and he was never charged of anything by a court. The Hunter laptop shit is real, not just allegations, there were lots of pics and videos with his own voice that are basically too much to be faked considering that his reputation was already known before those pics and videos came out.

This is a brainlet cope, this "what about this and what about that" phase. They will never address their own dirty laundry they will always deflect.
Also pretty ironic for them to try and destroy a black man while also trying to confirm a black woman based solely on her race and genitalia.

They probably don't even know they just heard someone on TV mention it and now they're all about this.

Because the activities of Mrs. Thomas didn't financially subjugate Clarence to Ukraine and China.

Reminder that jews and their Goy puppets NEVER argue in good faith and only about terms of the social contract if they can be used against us. NEVER defend yourself and never let them misdirect, ALWAYS press the rhetorical attack until you have them cornered on the foundational lie. Once cornered they'll self destruct, Lie is all they have. As Jesse Lee Peterson says, Children of the Lie.

Attached: IMG_20220303_230007_432.jpg (767x1024, 142.12K)

>Biden gets a pass
>Thomas doesn't
The left

Joe used his son Hunter to embezzle money into his estate. He took funds directly and he's the nominee director of many of Joe's companies that embezzle money from US taxpayers themselves. The Biden family is corrupt to the core.

Next we'll be hearing that Epstein actually didn't kill himself, but it's fine because Nazis bullied some kid into suicide

Hunter was a paid go-between acting on direct instructions from his father when dealing with a foreign nation and the corporate interests of that nation. He took payments. He took board positions. He knowingly, and with informed intention, acted as a defacto American agent and lobbyist. He took bribes and set up meetings with government officials. He defied the Logan Act. And now that the world is finding out more and more about Gain of Function and American sponsorships and money spent on virology testing and biogenetic research, his actions could get him up on charges. Military charges. Tribunal level charges. The kind that use words like "treason" and "sedition" and "crime against humanity". People face firing squads for that.

And his then vice-president father and now current president father at best knew what was going on, and at worst, was ordering it.

Leftists wanted Trump out of office for ALLEGEDLY paying hookers to pee on a bed Obama slept in. What do you think the world will want when it comes out the WuFlu was ACTUALLY the fault of people named Biden??

>wife
So it's legal to marry a monkey but not smoke a joint?
wtf

Attached: 1647499941669.jpg (1014x1883, 876.41K)

Cope all you want, you can't scrub the President's son smoking crack on the internet now and ever.