Who's more white?

Been living in the middle east for 5 years now. Seen my fair share of white blue eyed Arabs. Also noticed that a lot of these white nationalist types tend to be on the tanner side with brown eyes.

So my question for you guys who say cringe stuff like 'We must secure a future for the white race.' Would you accept both of these people? One of them? Why/why not?

Attached: 20220326_011840.jpg (2880x2880, 444.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ogntH6_KF4&list=WL&index=37&ab_channel=TheMuslimSkeptic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't matter if some sandniggers pass as white, their average IQ is still 80.

No for the same reason a blue-eyed negro or chinaman isn't White. Somewhere along the line a White person lived in that region and had kids, that's fine. The rest of the race mated with their own in their own land.
As for the other, I know nothing about him. If he's White and not a mentally feeble or degenerate waste then so be it.

Attached: E4qMypOVIAUGRhF.jpg (4096x3665, 1.97M)

>white nationalist types tend to be on the tanner side with brown eyes.
A green-eyed Iranian VS a brown-eyed Brit who has to use a filter to look white. kek

youtube.com/watch?v=4ogntH6_KF4&list=WL&index=37&ab_channel=TheMuslimSkeptic

Attached: 18945e95df4bcd0ef141a18ce123a005.jpg (800x532, 58.98K)

>No for the same reason a blue-eyed negro or chinaman isn't White.
Those are non-Caucasion. MENAs are Caucasion.

Attached: afghan3.jpg (1024x719, 57.71K)

>second-hand embarrassment

Attached: 6646333.png (500x500, 132.32K)

So is IQ how you determine worthiness? Are you going to create a group which only accepts people above a certain IQ? Then why not give individuals IQ tests. Why judge their skin and eye color?

Weren't Europeans given their morals by a Semitic man?

Attached: 450b3cbf0f5b3358b3ad6f2b5c46a642.jpg (564x845, 71.59K)

Nazis are jews so you can figure it out

it does not matter they are still retarded

Attached: big bob.jpg (750x1017, 532.53K)

Because 80-IQ white people still have lots of good dormant genes and can father genius children. It happens all the time. Meanwhile 80-IQ sandniggers just create more 80-IQ sandniggers

Plenty of high IQ Menas.

Attached: 1646535450789.jpg (828x560, 44.33K)

It's very unlikely. Most likely, that person has dormant down syndrome that he or she will pass. I think whites are worthless, but I respect Europeans, chinks and so on.

Citation needed

Steve Jobs his half Syrian.

Attached: syrian12.jpg (300x534, 35.35K)

My IQ is 140

>Source:ME

theyre living in a dream these white ethno state guys while living in the most mixed race places the planet has and their own blood is a mix of different european bloods. so they call themselves "white" because their ancestory is so muddled like a sausage meat or burger

>jesus wasn't whi-

No one except Jews and coping Latinos say this. Even in the hadiths, he is described as "having lanky hair and RED skin"

Attached: lebanese woman.jpg (1440x810, 80.11K)

I don't have any pics. I'll retake the test for you but you'll have to pay

>white Arabs
those are literal descendants of Europeans from the 2 centuries of Crusader presence in the Levant. DNA studies have confirmed this - particularly (but not surprisingly) the European admixture is strongest in Arab Christians

Define the "White Race".
American "white" is not white.

Nice cherrypicking, but 99.9% of middle Easterns are still brown.
Stop worrying about race, it is an autistic social construct. If you weren't Muslims you would be been considered honorary white or something

There's a lot of overlap with inceldom and attraction to these extremist movements both on the right and the left.
Inceldom often comes associated with being dysgenic (unattractive facial features lead to social isolation and bitterness with the current system)

People with stereotypically white features (blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, handsome etc) are likely to be normies with stable romantic lives and social circles blissfully unaware of these schizo nazi groups and leftist tranny groups.

Those are not literal descendants of Crusdaders, retard-san. DNA studies have in fact confirmed the exact opposite: That there is insignificant influence from the Crusdaers on Levant genetics.
> the European admixture is strongest in Arab Christians
Why do you people LOVE pushing this baseless claim? Have you seen coptic Christians?
Caucasion + white/pink complextion.

Attached: lebanese woman2.jpg (4000x1600, 1.04M)

Is that Eminem on the left?

Then they're not arabs. Arab is a race and it's brown

They are Arabs. There are white Arabs

Attached: lebanese and yemeni.jpg (1398x668, 278.84K)

You'll become tan if you live here for a while