WE'RE JUST TAKING DONBASS!!

WE'RE JUST TAKING DONBASS!!

WE NEVER WANTED KIEV ANYWAY!

Attached: That Russian Feel.jpg (1200x829, 69.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C29FF2mleWQ?t=124
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The British and the Dutch in particular, will have a very hard time accepting that their royal family profited from Nazi concertation camp slave labor. Those days were really all about the western worlds rich coming together to fund a nazi war-machine that was meant to protect THEM from the soviets. The duke of edinburgh (Queen Elizabeth's Deceased Husband) practically admitted this when he stated

"In those days we were anti-communist because the Russians killed half my bloody family."

youtu.be/C29FF2mleWQ?t=124

this allows putin to save face. he might not get assassinated

can you provide citation where russia said it wanted kiev?

>40 mile convoy stuck driving right towards kiev at the very start of the "special operation"
>never wanted it, nope

>memeflag
>Russia muh Z shilling
unsurprising

can you provide citation where russia said it wanted kiev?

>we wanted donbass so we marched up to kiev

>what is diversion

they didnt provide you with other english phrases, did they Ivan?

Wasn't there that map that showed all the natural resources of Ukraine are concentrated on the east side? so it'd make sense Russia is only interested in that part after all

nooooo you can't attack from 2 directions that's not faiiiir, you ahve to attack our army head-on

lmao

They literally always said they wanted to liberate Donbass, you dumb fuck.

it's a 500 mile deviation from Donbass

The best way to destroy retards in debates is simply by asking questions they can't answer.

1. When did any of the Russian officials or military commanders claim they would take Kiev?
2. On what date did Russian forces attempt a mass-scale attack on Kiev?

I know you won't answer, and will deflect instead

That's some cope user and you know it

Attached: 1646588033453.jpg (400x400, 23.8K)

Russians killing Russians. What's the downside?

lol at rusniggers

Hahahahahaha shut the fuck up

see

That was always the objective you tranny.

>1. When did any of the Russian officials or military commanders claim they would take Kiev?
>2. On what date did Russian forces attempt a mass-scale attack on Kiev?
I dont know, man. I didn't kill 10k Ivans

>shut the fuck up
like i said, you can't answer

See

GREAT SUCESS
World will laugh, Russian bubble will buy it
That's actually a way to resolve this shitstorm

>I dont know
that's my point, so stop talking bs

then why do you even give a shit? you lot were acting like he was taking half of europe down along with globo homo and now ur telling me you give a shit what happens to so called "donbass"? bet you didnt even know what that region was until 2 hours ago

Citizen Cope

It's not like that lol

Attached: 1647988679049.jpg (303x335, 48.67K)

not really sure how a 500 mile deviation cancels a diversion. It's the capital, aka the most sensitive location in the entire country

Russia is trying to invade Kiev since day 1, they don't need to say anything, CHUD

Attached: 1629315409082.jpg (490x586, 51.91K)

Fair enough. The Ukrainian government's mistreatment of Donbass has been Russia's strongest casus belli anyway. They are simply fucking right about it.

>first it was military exercise
>then it was protecting its borders
>after that demilitarization to not join nato
>then denazification
>then saving donbas
>then anexation
>but wait goy we fucked up oh well time to go home
OH NONONONONO

you can't answer my questions either? kek, what a surprise

kek this change of narrative from bot posters is fantastic.

>muh we want a Donbass oblast, so we start full-scale war in the Ukraine and destroy our economy

kiev is literally a net negative for them to administer

Nobody said it's end of war. Now Ukraine is gonna keep pushing.

Russian posters are forever going to be bullied in threads as best korea 2.0 from now on, nobody is going to take their manlet leader seriously now he's shown the world the Russian army is a paper tiger with no military intelligence or the logistical knowhow to support an invasion

Give it another month and another 10K dead Ivan conscripts and Russia will Sneed, drop the demands and save face by demanding 'greater protection for Russian speakers' or some shit, pathetic.

They announced they were taking Donetsk and Luhanks on Day 1. I know your attention span and memory lasts about two weeks so maybe go look it up.

what are you retards talking about? our only objective was securing the region of Donbass?

it's frankly amazing that you're spreading these lies when the russian government made it clear from the start that we just wanted to capture 10,000 square miles in the territory of Donbass.

Frankly, Russia has done well so far and we've already achieved our main military target, which was securing 100 square miles of territory in Donbass.

And now that we've secured the village of Zaïtsevo in Donbass (45 square miles), the war is basically over

Kek, no one's actually answering you.

>Russia is trying to invade Kiev since day 1
mutt-level education in military topics

>what is deductive thinkinng

The best way to destroy memeflags in debates is simply by asking them to show their flag. They won't do this because they're russians or israelistes. Every single time.

no one is answering your questions.

Attached: 1604744834462.jpg (464x454, 144.6K)

>Country is in ruins
>All young females left in search of new dicks in other countries
>Territories are lost
>Refugees acting like entitled monkeys, ruining country reputation even more
>ALL OF THIS MEANS COUNTRY IS WINNING

>lose half the country
>lose access to the sea
Declare victory

>Airborne assault with paratroopers is not an invasion attempt

Attached: cope10.jpg (3000x2000, 762.65K)

>Constant inconsistencies between Russia's actions and Russia's statements
>Guys, Russia SAID they didn't want it so it's obviously the truth.

WE DONT HAVE LITTLE GREEN MEN IN DONBAS, WESTERN PROPAGANDA

>months later after constent evidence of Russia equipment and soldier movement into donetsk

YES WE DO HAVE SOLDIERS THERE ACTUALLY WASNT IT OBVIOUS? LMAO

Anyone who takes Russia statements literally are bait.

When you forget to take off the memeflag

neck yourself faggot

still waiting for answers
kek

Yea. Russia won for sure, as always Ivan.

Russias new flag

Attached: 7D2BF64C-791B-43E5-AC92-6B4F834FADC2.jpg (408x612, 12.34K)

Lmao, still no answer.

absolutely beyond based

i bet it's delicious

Attached: cope-.jpg (880x480, 112.66K)

>we
>memeflag

sensitive? the capital is the most guarded place in the country you pea brain, he prolly could have taken donbass without any millitary intervention at all honestly. keep copeing, its really fucking pathetic

>Airborne assault with paratroopers is not an invasion attempt
aka
>100 people tried to occupy 2.8 million city
okay, sounds reasonable...

gonna give them to you in two weeks

Honestly it was about Mariupol the entire time. Kiev was a feint Putin basically Bay of Pigs those kids when Belarus didn't back them up. But Putin has his land bridge now So what a few Russian Army's got annihilated.

How do we go from this to >W-We n-never wanted Kiev a-anyways

Attached: 1647012315820.png (651x1388, 483.96K)

> Memeflag cope
At the third post it was pretty fast

see

Russia statements are literally worse less than their shitty paper military.

Where are the photos of people from donbass cheering the Russian liberation of ukraine goy nazis?

Attached: 1525337854989.jpg (500x500, 49.46K)

>he prolly could have taken
nice cope

it's selling past the deal, so they can pretend they won when an objective that was never on the table is kept

russians are faggots and putin is an out of touch,, tapped boomer

Pekka has posted

stop using my country vpn's nigger

They want to denazify the country. This is a special operation. There was never an invasion. They never intended to take Kiev. It was a diversion. You win

More deflection without any citation. What’s happening here? Are you mad you can’t prove they didn’t give a fuck about Ukrainian Jewish capitol?

NOOOOOOOOOO, THEY ARE ATTACKING BUT THEY DON'T MEAN TO OCCUPY THE CITY NOOOOOOOOO

Attached: cope7.jpg (1200x675, 158.34K)

> Economy is in ruins
> 15K dead slavshits including SEVEN generals with literally nothing to show for it
> Russia now a political & cultural leper, Ukraine is lauded for its mettle & bravery in the face of your spergy manlet leader

Yeah, Russia came off so much better in this situation lmao

>see
I don't see quotes there, so you didn't answer.

Attached: 8425ADE2-6957-4EBC-A380-9ADEACFA6083.jpg (1024x680, 71.73K)

Why should there be a no-fly zone and why does Ukraine need arms supplies? Ukraine's doing great right? Why does the Ukrainian army need conscripts? Doing great

The problem is that people say all kinds of shit that has never been taken back to a real source and even if they did it means dick because you dont telegraph what you are doing in an invasion:

>russia is taking extreme care to not destroy civilians and infrastructure.
Pure speculation
>Russia is sending in garbage troops first to clear out their old equipment and save the good stuff
Pure speculation
>Russia devoted significant troops and effort to surround Kiev as a diversion
Pure speculation
>Russia is only interested in Donbass
Pure speculation
>10k russians have died
Speculation
>1k Russians have died
Speculation

question
>provide proof of russian attempts to take Kiev
answer
>in 2014-2015 russian green men were in donbass
enormous leaf cope

Copers... you are just truing to save face right?
You can't possible think Russia didn't want to ocuppy Kiev right?

oh you can't even fucking read, interesting lol

I hope the Donbass region somehow will offset all those dead consripts, tanks, economy and 300 kkk dollars in reserves. I mean it so obvious right?

Kek.

Russian cope is an interesting flavor of dharma.

Attached: 1647627906276.jpg (1024x768, 104.21K)

YOu need to wait. New citizens didn't arrive yet from deep Russia

actually retarded

>NOOOOOOOOOO, THEY ARE ATTACKING BUT THEY DON'T MEAN TO OCCUPY THE CITY NOOOOOOOOO
so you genuinely believe 100 men were sent to take a ~3 million city?
yes or no?

>the russian government made it clear from the start that we just wanted to capture 10,000 square miles in the territory of Donbass.
Who cares what liars say?

How can you force a country to take your shitty deals without seizing capital?
What do you think Zelensky will do? abandon west, nato, their weapons, and plans on making nukes just because Russia took Donbas? Naah, mate, if Ukraine isn't conquerable by Russia then Ukraine has nothing to worry about, so they will do whatever next to Russia's border but this time Ukraine will cause problems for Russia's security.

I agree. Time for Ukraine to relax and let their guard down as the Russians retreat....

>at least I don’t get shot up in mafs

Attached: 3D7799B5-7AAB-4C99-962F-A856CCA7E79E.png (260x197, 118.36K)

At least the US had a military success.
Good luck these next 20 years

Good luck defending your own territory guys.

Attached: mission-accomplished.gif (320x180, 1.57M)

What happend to biolabs vatniks?
How is stopping US from developing anti-Russian virus going?

Attached: 1647051510054.jpg (640x869, 93.93K)

leafs are subhuman

>Economy is in ruins
Sure about that?

How is your rubel coming back?

seethe nigger SEETHE

>kek!
>GUIS DO I FIT IN YET

Attached: 3162C812-1BA3-4023-B688-D584889744E4.png (892x985, 71.79K)

Tomorrow:
>THERE WERE NO PARATROOPERS!
>PROOF? PROOF?

Attached: 1647098741078.png (657x527, 206.13K)

Russia is a joke we should just invade them

What would Russia do with Kiev after it took it? Choke on it?
You do realize we don't live in the 20th century, right?

You're either really bad at this, or the whole "deflect with a snarky quip" thing has never been so transparently fake and gay

why do you keep dodging these questions? butthurt?

15k dead is ukrainian propaganda, I can show you a Russian jpeg that says Ukrainians lost 25k dead

Maybe because the question is irrelevant? Russia's statements are meaningless, this has been proven. The only thing you can read from Russia is their actions, which clearly outline the actual plan. I can even give it to you, Russia never said they wanted Kiev--just like they said they never wanted Crimea.

How much you paying for fuel?
We're at over £1.50 a litre.

>who said we gonna start ww3 if nato invades? We never said that, who said putin is against nato? Proofs? Who said we gonna defend moscov? Proofs?

Good if true. No more meaningless victims

This is such a good year and it's only March, I can't wait to see what happens in April.

Attached: 1646559492129.png (1190x1198, 920.64K)

>I NEED A FORMAL NOTARIZED STAMPED DOCUMENT BECAUSE I'M A BLIND RETARDED FUCK

2 more weeks

trust the plan

Z

>it never was about donbass, we were just testing enemy

Attached: 296-2964892_100kib-724x611-smug-wojak-smug-wojak-transparent-hd.png (860x687, 90.48K)

>Before Americans, Europeans were based

So?
Fucking Leaf...

>I can even give it to you, Russia never said they wanted Kiev--just like they said they never wanted Crimea.
the only difference is that Russia actually made attempts to take Crimea, and didn't make any attempts to take Kiev, which is clearly telegraphed by your failure to answer my 2nd question, kek

Well, it's actually interesting.

Attached: 121112.jpg (857x531, 42.3K)

Ukraine is taking back Donbas with the NATO weapons we've been giving them and it'll be glorious.

It's ok user, I understood the joke

You know if they simply went for the separatist regions only then the chimpout from western powers and Ukraine would have been significantly reduced. Russia literally would've gotten away with it just like with Crimea. It's hard to look this "diversion" as a genius 5D chess move when it literally fucked them over.

Russia never wanted Kyiv. You fell for their falseflag user, just like the Ukranians. Start a fire in the west to take the east.

Finland Winter War vibes. Why are Russians like this?

>The only thing you can read from Russia is their actions, which clearly outline the actual plan
their actual plan shows a landbridge to crimea with kiev being entirely irrelevant besides a means of wedging force
you're applying your geopolitical goals to them, and you don't realize you're doing it

DELET

> 'P-please let us pay us in roubles, it's all we have'

Your faggot central bank has had to literally prevent people from being able to sell their stakes in Russian firms. As well as that, every major company is withdrawing from the Russian market, mothballing projects or taking their business elsewhere. I know that maximal over-cope is now Ivan's default setting, but can you seriously look at yourself in the mirror tonight and not be disgusted at the mental gymnastics you're doing to try to convince yourself that Russia hasn't been economically hobbled by the west?

Based user proving his point perfectly whilst being fly paper for ad hominems, noice.

Ukraine is winning because its strategist is the OpenAI. Russia will loose everything and even its land when Ukraine will start invading it

Maybe by liberating donbass they meant liberating it from russians.

This.
Zelensky must be brought down.
Otherwise, it will get really really ugly in the future.

>THE 40 MILE CONVOY TOWARDS KIEV WAS JUST A DISTRACTION

How is that saving the white race going vatniks?
Need more niggers, muzzies and Chechens to save it?

Attached: 1647276397688.jpg (933x767, 167.71K)

> he has to create a diversion because he is too weak to denazify a 3rd rate country
LOL LMAO

Attached: ap_saddam_2003_baghdad_kb_150319_16x9_992[1].jpg (992x558, 79.78K)

>the village of Zaïtsevo
GUYS WE DONE, IT'S OVER, THE VILLAGE IS OURS

>what is a first attack/reconnaissance troops

Attached: cope4.png (1061x707, 1020.02K)

>I NEED A FORMAL NOTARIZED STAMPED DOCUMENT BECAUSE I'M A BLIND RETARDED FUCK
cope harder
Western press said Russia was hoping for an easy bloodless victory.
This kind of contradicts the evidence that Russia was building field hospitals on Ukraine's border, transferring large numbers of blood supplies, and mobile crematoriums meant for burning corpses on the go.

You're just ignoring the facts and taking whatever position benefits your retarded world fantasy.

50-60 rubles. 0.5-0.6$

Didnt Russia take like 1/3rd of your country, including your medieval heartland?

Its hilarious that Putin is trying to downplay the amount of dead Russian troops. They lost 15,000+ in over a month. How stupid can can they be? lol

Pretty sure putin said something about demilitarizing and denazifying. Dont recall him mentioning taking kiev.

No one really knows and will likely never know the actual losses but I dont take the Uke number any more seriously than the Russian number that's for damn sure. If you forced me to make a guess I'd probably say like 6k dead, 15k wounded, 1k captured, and another 4k mia or deserted.

Is this pure speculation- absolutely. What is it based on? The nature of the conflict and the general range of numbers produced by various parties.

>a 3rd rate country
You mean a country that spent 8 years being armed, trained, and coordinated by NATO

Even western military intelligence puts Russian KIA well over 10,000 now and even the Kremlin admitted it was 9,500 not long ago before chimping out and having the newspaper redact it lmao

shitposting army... post "I was only pretending to be retarded"

Attached: putin puhelin.jpg (1020x655, 64.75K)

It is, sort of, but it's you who's tanking the economy, if Russia was America's little friend like the Saudi government, there would've been no sanctions and no ruble problems. And your media would be forced to say whatever RT usually says, 8 years of Nazis torturing Donbass, bla bla.

Putin is, without a doubt, an idiot for having literally no friends on the globe and playing war with the cards he has

>P-please
You either pay us or you fuck off. You will bend.

denazifying the goverment, the goverment that sits in Kyiv.

>15,000+
Source?

Holy cope

Based Z bro.
The massive amount of cope your post has generated is glorious...

>believing any propaganda instead of using your own fucking eyes
Get fucked you braindead retard. Fucking hell you're such a tool.

>HOLY SHIT GUYZ THERE'S A 15511654 MILES LONG CONVOY OUTSIDE OF KIEV THE RUSSIANZ WILL ATTACK ANY MINUTE NOW !!111!1!1!1

The convoy :

Attached: two more weeks.jpg (930x488, 118.13K)

Ask all the dead Russians surrounding Kiev right now.

LOST TO FAGGOT KIKE

Attached: 1640632921634.png (587x584, 459.28K)

>western
>intelligence

Ukraine has nazi politicians too? I thought it was just azov.

Oh a redditor... you have to go back

Definitely looks like the West is winning lol
Some anons can't see the wood for the trees

Kek. Fuck russ*a

What about the denazification and demilitarization? Is Putin really just going to share a future border with NAZIS?

Attached: 5f49150227976a55584b19ab4712bba6.jpg (1920x1280, 103.04K)

lmao still no one answering you
>if the war ends and Ukraine is decimated and loses 1/4 of its landmass forever then that means Ukraine won!
arguing with preschoolers

I just genuinely wonder how anyones gonna take Russia being the big bad guy superpower seriously anymore. All I’ll think about is the 40 mile convoy to nowhere

Okay shill. cope harder

Ask putin. Its he who said that its not about some nazis in the army but the goverment. Directly his quote.

>we're never wanted Crimea
If that happens, I'm going to laugh non-stop till the end of the year.

>What would Russia do with Kiev after it took it?
Russia would change its government and force Ukrainians to obey their demands, but if Russia doesn't have enough power to conquer Kiev then Ukraine has no reason not to be cocky.
The reality is that Russia's plans didn't change, they want to seize Kiev but they don't want to underline their failures so muh liberating Donbas sounds nice for Russian soldiers and people living in Russia.

>you cant ask for proof
Well we don't have to take you seriously unless you produce some.

Has Russia left their positions around keiv?

UK can be a net exporter of oil & gas if it wants to, we sit on the north sea you fucking deranged mongoloid. We can also import LNG by the tankerload from the mudshits or Americans.

All the dead Russian soldiers who attempted to push on Kiev