When the fuck is science gonna make our pets immortal

My cat just turned 4, and I just realised she's only realistically got another 12-15 years max before she dies... Please bros I'm never gonna be ready...

Attached: images (82).jpg (554x554, 25.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G4LIM9VYhB0?t=151
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Americans will do anything for patriotism, hence you must always provide them with an enemy, a boogeyman. They won't overwork themselves just to make huge profits for fat cats for any other reason. So new enemies have to be found or created, laos, chile, guatamala, el salvador, honduras, vietnam, etc. If a small country refuses to go along with american business interests which basically means the rights of western multinationals to pay slave wages to third world peasant farmers growing/manufacturing commodities, they simply label them as communist and assassinate the democratically elected head of state and put in a man favorable to their interests.

youtu.be/G4LIM9VYhB0?t=151

>tfw dog died on my birthday
I'm convinced the prime mover is probably Dionysus

This is her btw, say something nice about her and I'll read her the comments

Attached: IMG20210805220825.jpg (3120x4160, 2.74M)

Never play with your food.

Hehe stick out tongue. Funny cat. Would pet.

REST IN POWER MY CAT

kitty kitty kitty

this is my girl, i hope she lives for another 40 years

Look into the science behind Rockfish and parrot lifespans, and also NAD in a pill, they might be the key to longevity

Attached: Birby.jpg (587x714, 247.41K)

Cute cat with probably a good life ahead of it. I got three and they are getting old. When they die I will literally spiral. Might have another opiate period when it happens

Attached: F23BA3AC-7397-4D5D-A003-19B81DDED837.jpg (4032x3024, 2.49M)

I’ve never been particularly fond of house cats, but yours is certainly cute/handsome.
10/10 would pet.

your cat looks like a cgi of someones face who was filtered to look like a cat. what the fuck.

you can already get them cloned if you are rich and powerful enough. Make sure to clone them while your current pet is alive so he can teach them shit

They (science) can probably do this already. Someone's just gonna have to beat it out of them, I guess. Reason and common decency don't seem to do the trick.

>NAD
Noradrenaline?

YO LIL DONNIE

you're a good kitty

Attached: 1644524782309.jpg (1024x1280, 119.91K)

The real Matthew Harris hate blonde kitties and knows that NIGGER KITTY should be worshipped. NIGGER KITTY will rule the world. Blue eye kitty hates NIGGER KITTY tries to steal NIGGER KITTY cat nip. Blue eye kitty are bitches and lick dog anus.

The real Matthew Harris knows this

>This is her btw, say something nice about her and I'll read her the comments

*say it in silly voice*!

Ohh little adorable shitty kitty yes my love have some chin scritchies, purr ball fatty patty Miss fuzzy pants. Calcio qweeen meow meow meow with the itty bitty beans.

She has a very sweet face and I hope she lives a long healthy life with you.

She's a cute cat

I hope a coyote shreds your cat fuckin faggot.

U will never be love unconditionally faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20220303-085819_Gallery.jpg (1080x2280, 469.45K)