Which one of these guys had the best politics?

This is a political and crime anime

Attached: stats2.png (1820x694, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C29FF2mleWQ?t=124
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are no black hats and there are no white hats, the C.I.A did hire two so called mafia men Sam Giancana and John Roselli to assassinate Fidel Castrato. In essence they're all in bed together, they all do business together....

youtu.be/C29FF2mleWQ?t=124

t. near

>be near
>say Kira isnt evil
>Kill him anyway

Attached: 1647880533360.png (441x741, 319.49K)

Light did nothing wrong. Fuck all those other niggers.

based

The Gods of his world the death note. If not using the death note to rid the world of crime and WAR. What other non-ethical purpose does it serve? It existed for a reason.

Also pic related proves L had no morals and he was just hunting Kira for sport.

The main character has morals, the antagonist doesn't. Pic related

Attached: nomorals.jpg (728x1058, 91.98K)

Bump. L admitted he had no morals only hunted Kira (yagami) for sport.

Meanwhile Yagami was trying to build a better world, ending all wars, armenian genocide, ect

Attached: yagami2.jpg (480x360, 15.5K)

Light was fucking right.
Fear of severe punishment will stop people from committing crimes.

Thats what the fear of God is. Yagami got godly powers so it's justified

Most of the world loved Kira (Yagami). Pic related. I posted a scan

the world accepted his judgement

Attached: lightisgood.png (540x773, 549.3K)

Light was based. he killed off all the people that were actually ruining people. then the goody tooshoo government stepped in to find him because they knew it was only a matter of time before he'd make all the nonces in their government jump off a building. they were all fine with the muggers and shit dying then got scared when an actual high up criminal died.

Although Light's ideology could have used some minor adjustment, at least he tried something. The others were just zogbots

L because I liked him the most.

Light is absolutely correct. The only thing he did wrong was trusting mikami

I say he should have gone for the reddit niggers first

Chaotic Good vs Lawful Neutral.

>L
>not maxed out intelligence
>dumber than the other retards
Interesting
>179 cm
>50 and 54 kg
Lmao at these skeletors

Damn i'm not alone in thinking this

Look at who light pushed to be in carge of the second arc. A lawyer who was bullied as a kid and wanted to help the world. ANYWAYS Yagami told him don't write names down anymore and he disobeyed, Thats how Near the fake notebook was the real one

Attached: main-qimg-3a8bc76d9cd40bb5f84e32e955de54a1.jpg (1091x1021, 333.48K)

the ajin situation
except in reverse

Attached: ajin2.jpg (653x507, 142.12K)

smartest goes Yagami>Near>L< Mello

Attached: vol10.jpg (1500x2250, 924.78K)

Light understood restraint and optics too. When Mikami began to punish people for simply being fat, while Light believed it was the correct thing to do, he reeled Mikami back and made him stop because the world wasn't ready for that.

Light was gradually making the world a better place. He was eradicating crime, war, and in time he was going to turn Earth into a utopia.

neither were wrong

That's like the same old question that people ask all the time:

> If God is good, how can he let so much evil happen in the world?

What is the alternative? The alternative to free choice is coercion. And forcing someone to "do the right thing" is not moral at all, because they never had a choice. You have to be given free will to be moral. And THEN you cannot remove the option to do bad, either, or it would not be a choice in the first place.
Kira did wrong by forcing his morals on people. He did not make the people good, he just imposed his will.

>Light is cool, but under him We will be under authoritarian rules
>L is useless and possibly only move for whatever interesting for him
>Mello is a fucking anarchist

My bet is Near, the dude is chill and have moral but sharp af...

He (Yagami) only killed CONVICTED criminals. The government worked with Kira (yagami) and posted their names and faces of criminals online

>Inb4 god isn't all powerful because he can't create free will without evil

> they were all fine with the muggers and shit dying
Were they? Off the radar doesn't mean morally acceptable. They always called him a murderer from the beginning.

I mean I rooted for the benevolent self-appointed godhuman too but all of his principles will never trump the selfishness of seizing the sole role of "judge, jury, and executioner" from the world. He just put what he stole to good use so they turned a blind eye.

seeNear flat out said Kira wasn't evil and that he's just like him

NEAR MELLO AND L hunted Yagami for SPORT not because they're better people

Attached: kindpeople.jpg (640x401, 61.28K)

If free will doesn't let you do "evil" then it wouldn't be free will.

>you have to let murderers murder freely without punishment because free will
It's just light's FREE WILL doing the killing user.
This argument is retarded.

Might have been anime only but Mikami as Kira said he was going to begin killing those who didn't contribute to society as well, and while Light agreed with him, he also knew it was too much and had Mikami reel it back.

N admits he's a child who hates to lose
That said, give him a few years and he'll start to hate himself for winning that way and become exactly like L

The show was good in the early stages when it was a cat and mouse game. After L revealed himself to light the show rapidly lost its intrigue and quality. I would’ve watched a hundred episodes of L and Lights game. Both of them trying to conceal their respective identities and trying to discover the truth about each other. No instead we had the potential ruined after the first few episodes. I really enjoyed it how light used counter surveillance to figure out that the fbi was spying on him. It was brilliant stroke of writing.

To get back to your original question. Light was right. But he let his ego go to his head. He took it from 0-100 way too fast. I would’ve moved slowly and methodically only acting on intel after a long while to cast suspicion away.