What passes for "intellectual" in Russia

"There is a simple thing we need to tell Europe," said Mikheev. "You will get a nuclear strike if you gather some kind of peacekeeping contingent by NATO or decide to relocate it somewhere and so on and so forth. This is going to be a nuclear war... Brave Poles, there will be nothing left of your Warsaw in 30 seconds. Brave Germans, so to say. Brave Estonians. Brave Baltics."

Speaking about the Russian exclave of Kaliningrad — which is bordered by Lithuania, Poland and the Baltic Sea — he continued: "By the way, concerning the brave Baltics. I know there are serious problems in Kaliningrad at the border. Maybe it is relevant to establish a corridor to Kaliningrad? A corridor, an overland corridor to Kaliningrad. It seems to me that countries, as we call them, Lithuania and Poland, behave too boldly. Too boldly. And they don't realise yet that we can, in fact, handle them way faster than we can take care of what we started in Ukraine."

Bitch, you go nuclear and we all fucking die. We kill you, and you kill us. Dumbass. Your precious Russia will simply cease to exist.

Attached: sergej-miheev-biografiya-sekret-uspeha-znamenitogo-politologa_1.jpg (543x315, 39.47K)

>your precious russia
It's a wasteland now, it's a wasteland then. They lose nothing

God I want to tell him what a dumb shit he is to his face.

Its pretty clear that Russia needs to get the North Korea treatment. Isolate them, stop all trade with them, stop all migration to and from them. When they become destitute, I guess they can go hug their nukes or whatever if that provides them comfort.

russia has the same advantage as barbarian hordes during fall of rome. they have enough to kill you and don't fear to suffer themselves, while romans were spoiled and degenrate

i live in russia, alot of people here are read to die and take the world with them, and our presedent i among them, crazy stuff, but you are afraid of death.

Putin can start throwing small nukes and simply blackmail you, and you will not respond as long as there are chance to keep your fat ass alive and comfy

There's a problem with that assertion.

Based on your pathetic military performance so far in Ukraine......it's very easy to assume a LOT of your nuclear arsenal is compromised of duds and the majority of our missiles will thus hit our targets vs yours.

I find it hard to believe all those missiles are still working in spite of corruption and neglect. I'm willing to believe at least half of Russia's nukes do not work. We're not afraid of barbarians with WOODEN swords.

Seriously, you never should have gone into Ukraine. Because now we're wondering just how weak Russia's military (including its weaponry) really is.

>Dumbass
*Donbass

I was calling him a idiot, though it is amusing how similar the two words are.

if you are nor afraid then intervine lol, zelensky yells about how much he is winning just about every day, give his a push, he's such superhero, don't you people love capitan ucraine?

And you see pal, i know russia is shit, i live here, everything here is done like ass, however, how many nukes are needed to ruin the world? we have 6000-7000, even if only one in ten is functional it's the end of the world

>"intellectual" in Russia
russia has a shit ton of them, more than most think, and yet they're all the same shit

Have you taken a look on Twitter what kind of retards have PhDs nowadays?

He thinks russia needs globohomo nato and us to survive. All of their exports are raw resources. They don’t export products like america and China. The world will always need their stuff, and when they don’t they will just use it themselves. Unlike North Korea which doesn’t have a lot of raw resources.

>owever, how many nukes are needed to ruin the world?
None. You just need Russia.

>muh no russia, no world

fpbp

Attached: MAD-MIDGET.png (480x485, 278.98K)

Do you not understand how simple a nuke is to make? You already see their hypersonic missiles and you think the one thing saving them from absolute destruction, they would neglect? Muttmericans are so fucking retarded I can’t wait to move back to Canada.

They all want Russia to be invaded, if Baltics were Israel they would have done a preventive strike already

They’ve gotten to the capital in less than a month. It took 1 month and 30 days for Americans to get to the capital of Afghanistan. And that was after months of bombing millions of civilians unlike Russia.

>said Mikheev

Fuck, man. What more shit are you gonna bring us?
I didn't even know who he was. I saw that he is a member of the "Spravedlivaya Rossia" party and I won't even comment on it.

It would not end the world, that's a very popular myth. If you dropped every nuke in the world in a way that kills as many people as possible, it would only kill about 8% of all humans, and a few more in the following weeks. There would be a slight nuclear winter of about 1.5 Celsius for a couple of years.
In an all out nuclear war Russia would lose a far greater percentage of population than western countries. We would repopulate and replace you.

If putin does not get some sort of win to take back home he is already dead. Why would he not press the button?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 11.55.53 PM.png (1566x1150, 1.89M)

Russia's population density is like 1/2 of the US and even more so than Europe.
Russia still practices nuclear civil defense drills w/ their populace

We should Intervene bro so we can lose 20x the number of people and be the first unconditional surrender due to nuclear war

Fuck it. I call the bluff. If that takes out kacaps out lets all burn toghether. Lets dance.

>You already see their hypersonic missiles
Yeah Russians said they used it but there's no evidence of that

>Brave Poles, there will be nothing left of your Warsaw in 30 seconds.

Am I supposed to be afraid?

I’m ok with this

Just drop them nigga

Drop the fucking nukes you coward

Only sinners should fear death

Nuclear War would be the end of the United States, full stop, this shit would crack like a fucking egg while Russia is bloodied and bruised but still standing

>We kill you, and you kill us.
And that's a ..bad thing? Oh Any Forums I don't recognize you no more.