RED ARMY LOSES 40,000

40,000 troops dead or injured in just over a month of war, how can they expect to be respected as a world power ever again with these sort of losses?

Attached: Russia.png (914x446, 102.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G4LIM9VYhB0?t=151
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Red Army

Why not 400,000? And all of them generals?

The British and the Dutch in particular, will have a very hard time accepting that their royal family profited from Nazi concertation camp slave labor. Those days were really all about the western worlds rich coming together to fund a nazi war-machine that was meant to protect THEM from the soviets. The duke of edinburgh (Queen Elizabeth's Deceased Husband) practically admitted this when he stated

"In those days we were anti-communist because the Russians killed half my bloody family."

youtu.be/G4LIM9VYhB0?t=151

There a lot of russkies there.

60k is just nothing and statistics.

During WW2 alone 60k russkies died in single battle.

>4k
>10k
>30k
What's next, 6 million?

When does your visa expire?

Brits and ww2 name a better duo

6 gorillion russian soldiers dead

The death counts have been touted around 10-15k, and as you might expect more people get injured than outright killed in a war. Bullets dont auto kill people, shrapnel just makes you unable to continue as an effective soldier. Belarus hospitals have been full of ruskie soldiers.

Then some are captured but I imagine that relies on ukraine advancing on a position to actually get russians to surrender. + defectors ofc.

Based Royal family supporting Herr Hitler to fuck the REDS, shame the parliament was ran by cucks, this only proves Absolute monarchy is better than democracy

>Nato says
Nobody believes a thing that these faggots or the Wicked West propagandizes. Liberal faggots do though.

>

Also, all throughout history, war stats are mostly inflated.

FUCK OFF RED SHILLS

Fuck off, nazi.

I'm going to be very suspicious of any reports about this conflict, from most sources. I think most of what is happening will only become clear once the dust has settled.

Oy vey, gevalt !

When is your time to dilate?

As always during a conflict.
Don't trust any side's propaganda.

I lost 6 million troops this morning.
flushed em right down the toilet.
fucking shame really considering my superior genetics.

sieg heil

Attached: 1571753285043.jpg (540x680, 61.02K)

Attached: 1647683015437.jpg (1024x1014, 89.85K)

This isn't propaganda from either side, Ukraine isn't a NATO country, NATO/EU/UK/USA are all completely independent in this conflict

Were these figures from the Center for Disease Control?

Attached: gee.jpg (1600x1208, 152.21K)

>t-t-they lost 10,000!
>two days later
>t-t-they lost 40,000!
Mental illness.