Shutting down a narcissist

Any Forums I know this is off topic but you have the blackpills that I require. How can you absolutely shut down a narcissist and make them fear even interacting with you?

Attached: file.png (200x200, 5.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/how-to-deal-with-narcissists-new-book-release/
youtube.com/user/samvaknin?app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By ignoring them lol.

its my mother, Im stuck living with her for a couple more months

Leave. Or really fuck them up. To the point of hospital.

Honestly learning self control and keeping your cool. Sounds gay but if you know she’s crazy you can’t let it affect your psyche at all. She knows not of what she speaks so don’t let her get to you. The skills you learn from this practice will carry you through life.

tongue their anus

Just laugh at them. Don’t explain anything. Whenever you see news headlines, loudly repeat them and laugh like a maniac. When pressed just keep responding with “I’m just having fun, why aren’t you?”. A narcissist world is very very serious to them, they need you to take the world and life very seriously or else they might realize what a joke they are. Act non-chalant and dismiss everything and maybe do a little gaslighting by saying you responded differently then you actually did to some things.

humiliate her in public/in front of people

>How can you absolutely shut down a narcissist
with valid arguments that will make them seethe, NPC-narcissists can't into polemics

Doesn't work, they don't listen.

Thanks Anons, a plan is coming together.

>they don't listen.
that's the point their "don't listening" is a cope, so they already seethe

I dont care if there seething, I want them to fuck off, I want them to leave the room when I enter

How far do you want to go? "Brain stroke" inducing or just to make them stop bothering you?

>I want them to fuck off
if so, then start saying something mean that will hurt their feelings

They will get you back for the humiliation. Love bombing and then taking away, etc. it’s not a good idea unless you want things to be worse. One day you’ll miss your mom. Better to not destroy the relationship.

Sounds like you're the narcissist if you want that.

Get Michael Trust's How to Deal With Narcissists. Be aware that some of the techniques described in the book can give the narcissist something that looks like a brain stroke so be careful how you use it. anonymousconservative.com/blog/how-to-deal-with-narcissists-new-book-release/

Beat them at their own game. Use and exaggerate the same behavior against them so they experience how toxic it is and they can't do shit about it, unless they change theirs. Literally troll them with their own weapon, but maintain your sanity in the process, use the behavior like a caricature.

Just agree with her. Yes ma’am her to death. It doesn’t matter, it’s all bullshit, just buy peace of mind by never arguing, yes, ma’am….

Check out Richard Grannon's youtube channel. His ealier work (2016 or so) has what you're looking for.

You should consult Sam Vaknin.
youtube.com/user/samvaknin?app=desktop

They hate exposure, but exposing them will also cause narcissistic rage and they will commence their smear campaign against you.

He sounds kind of vague and clueless a lot. Sam Vaknin is better, I think. Even Tara Palmatier is better.

>narcissist
You’re a woman, congrats leaf

Meditation and breathwork helps a lot to control the anger so that you don't make a decision you'll come to regret

Destroyed the relationship with mine, was never happier. I ended up changing my name, cutting my phone lines, and I now pretend my whole family died tragically in a car accident when I was younger if anyone asks.

She didn't really do anything wrong, I just don't like talking to people and she couldn't get the hint.

Tie them up and rape them. Penis in butthole. It works every time I try it.

Yea my dad did that until his balls fell off. >One day you’ll miss your mom
never. if i could kill one human it would be my mother
self defense