A word on Russia

If you've studied Russian equipment, than you know that they're a modern, high tech military. That being said, what the fuck are they doing? Tanks?! Tanks are obsolete coffins-on-wheels. In fact, a dude hiding in heavy vegetation with a bunch of JAVELINs, is far more effective than five tanks in the middle of a field. Tanks are for autistic kids & retards who think this is 1940. MRLS's? Okay, I get it, they're pretty effective, but not against a force with drones. They're not fighting the fucking Taliban. Zerg rush with infantry? Come on, what the fuck are you doing?!

Russia should have bombed the living fuck out of Ukraine's infrastructure until it was 100% ineffective, cast some sort of mass jamming technology over the country, focused on taking their drones out, destroyed their AA, and THEN entered with IFVs, AA, electronic jamming equipment etc. Not a bunch of fucking obsolete tanks. I mean fuck, the US doesn't even use tanks anymore because they're FUCKING RETARDED! I mean FUCK, jets are on the brink of being obsolete!

Russia is a 21st century military, fighting with 20th century tactics. War has changed. Hell, I'd say the good old days of RPG's, flip flops and AKMs ended when we left the Taliban to take over Afghanistan with all that sleek equipment and training they got from who knows where.

Is it just machismo? Are they just trying to show the world how manly they are? Are they in too deep to change their tactics without looking like pussies? Tank wars are done, vehicle wars are done, jet wars are done. Putin, if you are listening, WE ARE IN THE FUTURE NOW!

Attached: 1645833985881.jpg (1080x1080, 248.55K)

>If you've studied Russian equipment, than you know that they're a modern, high tech military.
It's not. 99% of their equipment is soviet era or soviet era designed the rest are fantasy projects like T-14 and SU57.

Have you guys tasted a vagina before? How does it taste and smell?

>fat NEET trying to give military advise

>Heavy cavalry is obsolete
Sure it is big guy. Sure it is.

get lost incel.

Attached: 1575452046114.jpg (634x986, 160.87K)

Like skin.

>high tech military
>US doesn’t use tanks
Are you fucking retarded?

>pic
Imagine this was your POV, chained to the ground, arms and legs tightly bound, the last thing you see before she sits on your face for a day of gaming and eating mexican food.

Like salty bags of milk and sandy coins.

Putin thought that UA would see tanks, shit pance and surrender. See picrel

Attached: Zel.jpg (1200x957, 94.84K)

>9 new posts
No it isn't. This is western retard propaganda.

Holy shit I hate civvies sometimes.

>369290851
>they're a modern, high tech military
Lmao, doesn't even deserve (you)

Attached: 1646319512092.jpg (879x720, 108.71K)

New tanks, new jets, new missiles, new battle rifles, new MRAPS, new helmets, new uniforms... everything they have is new, or old shit fitted for the modern era. It's no different than the US, but their tactics are fucking bizarre as fuck. It's like an autismos idea of how war is fought.

It's like Putin didn't understand that Mossad and the US were going to have SOF disguised as Ukrainians fighting Russia, or that we were going to be feeding the Ukrainian Zogbots advanced intel. That's what war is now. It's not fucking TANKS!

sniff sniff

Imagine the fumes out of this hottie

>Russia should have bombed the living fuck out of Ukraine's infrastructure until it was 100% ineffective
brainlet that has no idea what Putins objectives are in this game
begone from this thread and lurk more before you begin posting

Yeah, get a disproportionate amount of his soldiers killed and equipment demolished. Sounds brilliant, I should have known.

No but for real, he should have done a prolonged air campaign with missiles/rockets fired from Russia and ships until as much of Ukraine's military was obliterated, then at least used drones to guard his fucking sitting duck convoys.

Attached: 1637104637427.gif (220x309, 41.64K)

wtf is wrong with her nose.

he doesnt want to flatten the cities you muppet
he wants to inflict as minimal damage to infrastructure as possible, it will be his cities after all.

I get that, he didn't have to flatten random cities. He could have flattened 100% of the airfields, 100% of the barracks, all the AA, all the ammo dumps, etc, but they're still bombing that shit.

If tanks are so obsolete in modern millitary terms then why not just paint them with a big Z and send them out for destruction? maybe thats what they wanna do, use the tanks they have. otherwise they would just go to waste

pungent but you love it.

Not a bad idea actually...

You're a complete moron. Tanks are not obsolete. Technology rendering Javelins useless exists, take for example the Israeli defense system Trophy.

They should have at least been smart enough to wait for the spring mud season to end, so they could get off the roads and go cross country.

>Israeli defense system

Israel is a joke.

Tasted like saltwater or sweat I guess.

Like anything, it can be jammed, overwhelmed, damaged, rendered obsolete by better tech, etc. It's a band-aid. Not only that, but Israel got nearly fifty of their tanks demolished by Hezbollah, and recently they proved that their missile defense systems are for show, so I wouldn't exactly trust stolen, reverse engineered jew shit.

What’s your MOS?

like a bag of sand.

tasted and smelled like very mild sweat/urine but not strong.
Now assholes on the other hand... tasteless and didn't smell like anything. Very disappointing. I ate a girl's ass in the morning before she showered and it still didn't have any smell or taste.

Attached: Allison Williams ass eaten.gif (470x256, 3.44M)

APS often have serious limitations like price or blindspots. They're not ideal solution.

Fish, sweat, little bit of urine, salt. It's really hot and leaves an aftertaste. Sometimes it's like hot anchovies drowned in pee, other times it's like pee drowned in more pee, drowned in olive oil that won't get off your fucking tongue. It's pretty fucking gross honestly. I hate eating pussy unless the girl is so hot, that I want her stanky ass stank in my mouth forever and ever!

usually my gf smells neutral/nothing unless she hasn't showered in a day or two and it's kinda sweaty smell which I don't mind, same for taste. if it were food it'd suck but as pussy it's good