Where did you faggots come from?

Since when did Any Forums become a thread of consoooomers, who are incapable of producing a coherent/interesting thought of their own? Who the fuck flooded us? It's just 1 sentence replies, and close to zero discussions. What the fuck is going on bros. How do we de-normifie this board? I'm starting to think that gore posters are based and playing 4d chess to remove normies so we can have some actual motherfucking discussions.

Attached: 1647236660856.png (1000x1000, 201.46K)

There are no black hats and there are no white hats, the C.I.A did hire two so called mafia men Sam Giancana and John Roselli to assassinate Fidel Castrato. In essence they're all in bed together, they all do business together..

Its all paid shills russia bro

The old Any Forums from 2012 and before is gone.

Jews and good goyim

Nigger, what?

Who the fuck cares about Fidel? Fucking this place used to be intellectually stimulating, this place used to be fun. Now we have retards just reeing. I'm saying how the fuck do we remove the normies who have now flooded this place?

Right, I understand this, and also people shilling it on their platforms and saying "go to Any Forums/pol!" and then those hordes come in here, and appear to be NPC's, or AI, but are actually just filthy fucking normies.

The question is, what exact counter psyops can we do? Seth rich threads? Satanic pedophile threads? Gore spam? We need to hit the nail so hard on the head, that the glowies will do everything to keep the normies away from this board, and thus, slowly, we can regain our turf back.

I don't know dude, it's all so demoralizing right now

I come from Telegram, many a year ago.

I've almost given up as well... like do we just need to wait for the rus/ukr war to be over? Then normies naturally lose interest?

>so we can have some actual motherfucking discussions.
Alright shill I'll entertain you. You have 1 minute to list 3 Russia biggest flaws as a country, if you can't do that then you're faggot who can't live up to his words.

To keep the balance, I'm gonna list 3 positives I think of even if I have opinion that every Russian who won't be able to spit on Stalin photo should be put down like rabid animal he probably is.
>highly nationalistic, very based
>played it's cards really well in the past
>doesn't have globohomo media problem

Any Forums userbase skyrocketed after invasion and all the tourists from other boards who have no bigger understanding of world than what they see on FOX and CNN started hanging out and they have been the primary target of shills (notice how there are no black and tranny spam since war). Shill goal is to push pro Ukraine (pro globohomo) agenda.

Of course there are redpilled people on Any Forums who support Ukraine but those are butthurt belters who had grievances through history with Russia so they indirectly overlap for same cause with shills who push for globohomo agenda

Attached: 1645712383395.png (645x541, 55.51K)

We need to team up against a common enemy rather than proselytize dumb nazi larper fantasies. It shouldn't matter who you are so long as you want trannies flying off of a building and a place to speak freely

desu I want to do a new natechan style site

>You have 1 minute to list 3 Russia biggest flaws as a country

Population that grew up in the USSR and were demoralized from surviving the 90s.
Brain drain over the last 3 decades as all brains were pulled into the west.
Alcoholism (promoted by the jews durinig USSR) still prevalent.

i dunno man i guess we should all just kill ourselves
>NGRGR

Attached: a0f.jpg (641x530, 31.26K)

13 years ago I fucked your mom and now her mutant spawn are fucking up the board

everyone came. we are flooded by fucking everyone.

Nigger your board isn't even Any Forums

>Population that grew up in the USSR and were demoralized from surviving the 90s.
Bingo, you just zeroed in on Russia biggest problem where they miss the soviet empire, and it makes them idolize literal commies.
In Russian mindset:
>things were shit back then but at least we were respected superpower

The biggest discourse among Any Forums right now is stemming from picking lesser evil: globohomo or literal commies. Butthurt belters will always pick against the latter because we lived through their shit and we don't want a repeat.

>normies
It is all so tiresome

you must be a newfag. this board has been unusable for years when due to shills when there are mutt elections or larger conflicts of any kind.

you very quickly devolved into communism. I think that the Russian mindset is less communist right now, and more closely in line with imperial russias. I think communism is a chapter they'd like to forget as well.

>globohomo or literal commies.
user....both are made by jews. Communism is literally jewish.

Attached: 1641703882823.jpg (1024x891, 215.07K)

I am here for fresh news from all sides but with all "reliable sources" and shitposters who give their all as if the war is decided here, there's nothing else to do but troll the trolls.

>I think communism is a chapter they'd like to forget as well.
My point wasn't that they want to go back to communism, sorry if that sounded like this. My point is that they make national pride out of soviets and for butthurt belters that's reason enough to not get along with any Russian ever.

Attached: 1618612477305.png (1297x235, 43.93K)